What's new

India wants to be number one in Asia and not number two : Chinese Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, there is no harm in dreaming :D
WTF!!what are you saying..:P
Chinise experts are dreaming that India wants to be number one in Asia and not number two..:lol:

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride .................... :lol:
Thats why some country were ride with USA and now ride with China:P

The only reason Indias name is constantly mentioned by the west is because you guys believe the horse sh1t they come out with when they suggest you are incredible. Let sanity prevail. India indeed are doing well - and have a long way to go. Accept at the moment China is about 10 years ahead of you - and when you catch up to them they will have moved on again. With respect for the stabilty of Asia we dont want anybody being used to checkmate anyone whilst the west try storming ahead again.....Dont get used.

The spokeperson for china and the mad mullah's of iran is mad at article...go figure. but why though? how does it concern you?

india is not even number 2 in asia.

india has a losing culture, its very difficult to overcome that barrier.

india is still a third world country that has poverty worse than many african nations.

WTF!!what are you saying..:P
Chinise experts are dreaming that India wants to be number one in Asia and not number two..:lol:
Yeah! they must be having a nightmare lol
Anyways ...... You know, what i meant, So don't try to bluff your self out of this reality check. Next time, you don't wanna use the f word.......Two can play that game....But, stooping down to your level, would be all time low for me.

thats a way of accepting it wont happen. Your just aiming very high is what you are saying

they aimed high enough in terms of GDP... projected at worst 3rd best and at best no1 in the world. should they aim to be at your level instead?

The spokeperson for china and the mad mullah's of iran is mad at article...go figure. but why though? how does it concern you?

Glad to see yet again you are off topic. Why cant you add anything on topic? Im on PDF and im Pakistani discussing on our forum about our neighbours. You are the one thats obsessed with our nation hence you being constantly camped on our site.
please be on topic and dont bring mad mullahs into this thread. Wow your gay fingers are incredible Jay. ;)
I hope India keeps growing and one day can aspire to be number 1 in Asia.

india is not even number 2 in asia.

india has a losing culture, its very difficult to overcome that barrier.

india is still a third world country that has poverty worse than many african nations.

hey I can play 3 points too!!!--

- a kid at Mcdonald's in my country makes more in a day than majority of factory workers in china in 2 weeks....

- the best culture we have from chinese is chinese food ( servers and cooks) and massage parlors

- china still accepts aid and calls is self the same thrid world country just like india does , inspite of having 3 x GDP over India.

First, it the Chinese expert that is comparing India and China and not some Indian, and, second, it is not only West, but Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore that wants India to be number one in Asia.

how stupid can you be why would i want you to be better than me?

india can never be number 1 as long as they are subservient to the western christian empires.
no nation that grovels to the west can be number 1.

to be number 1, u need independence, india dont have that.
india is used as a pawn in the chess game by the american empire.

only china is able to be independent and challenge american dominance in the 21st century.

india is too weak and is thus easy to control.

china is too powerful to control, thus as the only challenger to america, they are scrambling to contain china.
when u cannot control, plan B is to contain.

india is controlled so no need to contain india.
when the west says jump, india says 'how high master'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom