What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

Narendra Modi did not instigate any one. Even the opposition doesn't claim that. it is only about his inaction. These Pakistanis are the biggest hypocrites. They are so desensitized by the daily violence that they dont even bother to question their government's inaction. But one riot in India 10years ago is the sole responsibility of the person who lead the government and he will be used for brainwashing and spreading hatred among their masses for eternity.

Your fiction of the theft is not the same thing as Murder of 3000 Dead innocent Indians. That is a real fact and not Fiction.

Now do you see the Stupidity of your argument

That was an example to get you the drift.
Let's suppose I say you are responsible for the killing of 10,000 innocent people.
If you are that confident, why not let United Nations Investigate. The truth will come out for the whole World to see. Your courts are a joke as they conveniently whitewashed the heinous crimes of this Psychopath named Pakistanisage.

I cant fathom the absurdity of a Pakistani mind.
:argh:

Your fiction of the theft is not the same thing as Murder of 3000 Dead innocent Indians. That is a real fact and not Fiction.

cry baby no one give $hit what do you think about modi .i know you pakistanis fears modi because he know how to takle terrorists .

cry baby no one give $hit what do you think about modi .i know you pakistanis fears modi because he know how to takle terrorists .

Modi was right all along there was a internal link and we know it now

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do Pakistanis get this 3000 number? I guess it is easy to brainwash a jihadi bot with a cooked up 3000 figure . You should make that figure 3 million so that those rabid bots foam in their mouths and explode spontaneously.

Where do Pakistanis get this 3000 number? I guess it is easy to brainwash a jihadi bot with a cooked up 3000 figure . You should make that figure 3 million so that those rabid bots foam in their mouths and explode spontaneously.

Same place they get the 1000 year Reich idea :) over us

He will never become PM. BJP has to put some acceptable face to come to power.

Sergi escape huh,now its boring man...Even my ph battery is running out of power.
Escape ??? :D Read post 69 & 70. Even I use 2g it isn't that slow :D

Look at the post who is liking it.
BTW I have other works beside trolling in PDF mutta punda :P
I know my state and since when distance between two points has become the criteria to judge the knowledge of capital ??? :D

Just see who like that Post PAKISTANAGE :D

Escape ??? :D
Look at the post who is liking it.
BTW I have other works beside trolling in PDF puada :P

Just see who like that Post PAKISTANAGE :D

Tune usko cheda h......ab tu hi sambhal usko :lol:

Muslim states 'silent' on Uighurs...why don't we hear anything from Pakistan bro's about this....why they are concerned only about India...are they suffering from selective amnesia...!!!:moil:

Muslim states 'silent' on Uighurs - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

Uighurs are Indians for pakistanis :D

hahahahaha one interesting fact for Indian members :D
If Narendra Modi becomes PM of India
- Chinese will be happy more than BJP
- Pakistanies will be sad/angry than congress
( including Pakistanage, ambitious Asian and Asskicker :D )

hahahahaha one interesting fact for Indian members :D
If Narendra Modi becomes PM of India
- Chinese will be happy more than BJP
- Pakistanies will be sad/angry than congress
( including Pakistanage, ambitious Asian and Asskicker :D )

and Indians will be nervous more than nervous :lol:

Back
Top Bottom