What's new

India wanted to strike Pakistan !!!

India does not have the balls to attack Pakistan. We are actually waiting, but alas no hope.

Oh! son, much of water flow under jhelum and chinab. its 2 year old thread, why are u reviving it?

wikileakes
are diplomatic cables, sent to there home country based on information gather by diplomats, truth is cable were sent, the authenticity can be doubtful.

even i also heard that, there was a go for attack on pakistan but as army couldn't mobilized on time,it was not executed.

Indian forces went massive upgradation since then , many carrier , hercules is added and antanov is upgraded. same time many conventional route of transport upgraded.

dude, don't worry, if ur forces keep troubling neighboring nation some one will punish you. only way left is, liveand let us live

Actually India is about to explode any minute and that's why millions of Indians are trying to escape India every year :

Why 1 million Indians Escape from India every year?
A Zillion reasons to escape from India

I must say that was a very interesting article. Did you notice it was written by an Indian untouchable who should know about these things

Another brain fart from dear Hafizzzzzz! :woot: She's so entertaining, it's the reason why I'm on PDF! :tup:

Hafizzbhai goes to such great length to educate some of you guys with his words of wisdom and you make such an offensive personal comment yaar I expected better of you

I must say that was a very interesting article. Did you notice it was written by an Indian untouchable who should know about these things

It proves that even Indians themselves admit that India is a FAILED STATE and countless Indians have been escaping India to elsewhere....but this is not good News for foreign countries. For an example, aboriginal Fijians are so angry because Indians came over and took their country away and now aboriginal Fijians are living as minorities in their own country dominated by Indians. Indians (Tamils) are trying to do the same to Sri Lanka but with little success. Many South American countries have been invaded by large numbers of Indians and these Indians there change their names to a Latin one trying to assimilate and then take over.

Hafizzbhai goes to such great length to educate some of you guys with his words of wisdom and you make such an offensive personal comment yaar I expected better of you

Sigh....what else can one expect from an Indian ?

It proves that even Indians themselves admit that India is a FAILED STATE and countless Indians have been escaping India to elsewhere....but this is not good News for foreign countries. For an example, aboriginal Fijians are so angry because Indians came over and took their country away and now aboriginal Fijians are living as minorities in their own country dominated by Indians. Indians (Tamils) are trying to do the same to Sri Lanka but with little success. Many South American countries have been invaded by large numbers of Indians and these Indians there change their names to a Latin one trying to assimilate and then take over.

That's why we had to have nukes. They would all come to Pakistan. Though we are hospitable we simply can not allow that

Sigh....what else can one expect from an Indian ?

Please do not be disheartened let me thank you on behalf of Indians for your hard work. I hope you will continue your good works

Lucky India did not do so or else India would be in big trouble.

You might want to go through this and verify that the story is true.
WikiLeaks fake cables
But several rightwing media outlets appeared to be trapped in denial. The Nation, a small English language daily, published an editorial today saying the report exposed the "true face" of India.
:rofl:

On a serious note, everyone knew that India moved its forces to the border and US had to mediate to bring down tensions.

These are just brain farts,...
Currently Pakistan is in a self destructive mode,,,Ex-taliban,shiya-sunni,baluchistan,karachi etc,,,
so we are just sipping our coffee and enjoying the fun,,
when you will resolve all this,, we will create few more for you..:chilli:
As you said it......These are just brain farts. !!!

How well Indians know themselves.

That's why we had to have nukes. They would all come to Pakistan. Though we are hospitable we simply can not allow that

Pakistan should also build a man-made river all along the Pakistan-India border and fill the river with Crocodiles and Crocs will stop Indians trying to swamp into Pakistan.

Please do not be disheartened let me thank you on behalf of Indians for your hard work. I hope you will continue your good works

Thanks, I will keep up the good work.

Pakistan should also build a man-made river all along the Pakistan-India border and fill the river with Crocodiles and Crocs will stop Indians trying to swamp into Pakistan.

Thanks, I will keep up the good work.

Thank you for agreeing to keep your good work. But that's unfair to the crocodiles. Have you got something against crocs to condemn them to a diet of Indians?

but Hafizzbhai have you got any ideas how we can assist in India not exploding

We can build a Gigantic Space ship and ship a large portion of the Indian population to Mars, Venus or Jupitor etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom