What's new

India wanted to strike Pakistan !!!

Hafizzz

Reaction score
India planned limited strike on Pakistan: WikiLeaks
India planned limited strike on Pakistan: WikiLeaks | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

The new secret diplomatic cables exposed by whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks revealed that India had planned limited and sudden attack on Pakistan as response over 2001 Parliament attack. The 3,038 cables sent from the US embassy in New Delhi to Washington have exposed that India was not willing to attack Pakistan even after 2008 Mumbai attacks. The cables sent from US Embassy said that India commenced 'Cold Start', a military doctrine, which involves joint operations between Army, Navy, and Air Force, after 2001 Parliament attack but the Army was not able to execute it properly.

Lucky India did not do so or else India would be in big trouble.

Last edited:
Lucky India did not do so or else India would be wiped off the world map afterwards.

watch it now.... Pakistan needs to wake up and smell the coffee already...

you guys are getting yourselfs in deep trouble....

I highly recommend going with the flow of things from now on and not do anything stupid.

We almost attacked Pakistan aswell

Lucky India did not do so or else India would be wiped off the world map afterwards.
Bro, some what agreed, but you shouldn't have made this comment
watch it now.... Pakistan needs to wake up and smell the coffee already...

you guys are getting yourselfs in deep trouble....

I highly recommend going with the flow of things from now on and not do anything stupid.

We almost attacked Pakistan aswell

Excuse me, this is a green forum.
We know what we are doing...
We aren't in trouble, and we aren't doing anything stupid.

Who ever attacks us, we would resist it without failure. I dare say that.

So better chill out here, and not Talk about wars.

Anyways, just to let you know, next leak would say, 26/11 has no connection with ISI or Pakistan. :coffee:

but the Army was not able to execute it properly.

To copy cat you need a monkey and to execute you need a brain. Speaks for itself.

It would have been horrible for both sides...

I remember I was in my house in Karachi near PNS Shifa.. and we heard loud bangs...and the first thing that came to our minds was "India has attacked"..
there was a sudden rush of blood and anger in me..still a teenager back then..
however..it soon transpired that the sounds were shotgun rounds going off at a police encounter..

at this pace... there is no need for india to attack pakistan ... pakistan will be obliterated by itself...

India will EXPLODE of paranoia before anything happens to Pakistan.

Last edited:
India will EXPLODED of paranoia before anything happens to Pakistan.

yup the paranoia can be seen in many of pakistaniyoms posts... especially new thread starters ha... .

as some said... remove dirt from ur eyes b4 u try it on someone else..

Yeah th day will be the judgement day and gong before tht children will read abt india in history books.

yup very true... but this has been said over and over again by your media.. and has been inscribed in ur brains... during every scuffle ... but yeah surprise... india is still there....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom