What's new

India vs Westindies

Great batting from India, didn't break a sweat to get those runs. Pakistan is the first team to be knocked out of the CT, commiserations :cheers:

Also India is now confirmed for semi final. Whoever wins between SA and WI will go through as the second team from this group.

India is the first team to enter semifinal and Pakistan is the first team to out of the tournament. Good going Dhawan good going India.:tup:

and Pakistan is now out....not the slightest of chance ...

good to know that India into semis after long time in champions trophy ....:cheers: :yahoo: i don't want to comment on India's next match. :rofl:

We should now loose to Pakistan so that there is some face saving for them. So that they can go home without being pelted with stones :pakistan:

Agar 2 billion dollar dene ki soch sakte hain to this is the least we should do for Indo Pak relationship :lol:

I am supporting Pakistan for the match on 15th :pakistan:

1002084_570800349643004_714422420_n.jpg

all hail our two moocher of our team.
1) SIR Jaddu
2) dhawan

We should now loose to Pakistan so that there is some face saving for them. So that they can go home without being pelted with stones :pakistan:

Agar 2 billion dollar dene ki soch sakte hain to this is the least we should do for Indo Pak relationship :lol:

I am supporting Pakistan for the match on 15th :pakistan:

Wow you indians have big hearts that you will gift us match on plate the way you did in all previous matches of champion trophy lol :D

India pakistan match will have much longer thread... infact I predict the website will go down due to load.. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom