What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

and there is nothing wrong with it....Indians should be mad at yuvraj. He is the reason this match is lost.
Yes there is nothing wrong in it.... but one shouldn't take cheap shots at people who supported other team than india.

i wasnt xpecting this really...i was very much sure that India will win....:undecided:

Sri Lankans had world's best death bowling attack. I wanted my team to win but honestly there was little chance for India to win if batsmen did not do something extra ordinary. But Lankans played like a lion, didn't they? We should be proud that we were against such a good team in the finals.

If you've concentrated more on your team than Pakistan's you weren't crying today :sarcastic:
If Pakistan had stopped obsessing over India they would've have got past the semi finals.:lol:

My friends, neighbors, relatives had tonnes of fireworks piled up for today but we now have to wait till 16th May to burst them all

1959296_1455695058001491_1017965586_n.jpg

if u can't take it....don't take it simple...u started it...

I told you don't show your "aukaat" by posting offensive & insulting comments. I never insult anyone just replied to your flame posts. Seems like you took this thrashing defeat from Srilanka on your heart.

But if you have reached the finals, it would have been different. Check asia cup, you were in finals and lost and was a better team than India.

The match against WI was a decider if whether India will meet Pakistan again on final as i strongly believe Pakistan would have beaten SL (because of better pacers) .Hence that match was something all Indians looked into.

But this match , you are just nobody, just watchers from home. Big difference.

I hope im clear on reactions of both matches.
You were also watchers from home on that day... our bad luck we lost... like this time you lost.

Back
Top Bottom