What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

My friends, neighbors, relatives had tonnes of fireworks piled up for today but we now have to wait till 16th May to burst them all
hehehe.....koi nai bro.....
My friends, neighbors, relatives had tonnes of fireworks piled up for today but we now have to wait till 16th May to burst them all

some time we win...sometime we let others win.......
shangakara and mahela deserved this farewell.....:partay:

Kahan Gaye Saray Indians ? After Pak Vs WI They did a week Long celebration, Now we will do 1 month Celebration lol coz losing a final is really painful :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Troll All Night, Trollers Zindabad lol:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sri Lankans had world's best death bowling attack. I wanted my team to win but honestly there was little chance for India to win if batsmen did not do something extra ordinary. But Lankans played like a lion, didn't they? We should be proud that we were against such a good team in the finals.
:agree::agree::agree: Srilankan team my fav too:P

but for the trolling part
content_11031_prev.gif
for you today:p:

@cheekybird
cheekyjii.....aap aa jao ...dono mil ke dance karege.....:D:D
aap SL ke jetne ke khushi me ...aur mai india ke haarne ke gum me.......:p:

Kya . . . ? :unsure:
Mera mood off hogya kuch indians ko rota dekh ke.... bechare haar gye..... ab biryani khani hai mujhe... tumhary team ki jeet bhi celebrate kerte hain :D

You were also watchers from home on that day... our bad luck we lost... like this time you lost.

Nope, you didnt get it. The result of your match is important in final stage.

I was hoping for WestIndies in final as their captain said we hope to see you again after loss to India and they were winning until SL happened.

Srilanka is clearly better than India in the recent encounters.

Anyway final wasnt as exciting as expected.

Back
Top Bottom