What's new

India vs Pakistan - who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
download (1).jpeg

It will be interesting if Colonel Binkov made the prediction and simulation

The video seems outdated. As we have seen india dosent have air superiority i would say for now its the opposite however they could catch up.

In such a clash its unpredictable the outcome due to nuclear outbreaks followed by nuclear winter and famine. It will turn into an ugly gruelling dog-fight war of attrition. The once who are tougher and patient to endure such harsh environment will win and on this factor alone i would say Pakistan has a history for fighting where as its neighbour vegan india dosent have the stomach or grid for such human disaster and conditions. I think lesser nations like the 2 Korea's etc etc have stomach to endure such human disasters and even the europeans. Giant china can also. They have been fighting for centuries and 1000s of years unlike the Indians. In my honest opinion india will fold as soon as the disaster peaks i just dont see them being able to bear it and most of the indian civilians seem tribalist rather than nationalists so if it turns into an ugly gruelling war of attrition they will fold you can put the house on this

Last edited:
The video seems outdated. As we have seen india dosent have air superiority i would say for now its the opposite however they could catch up.

In such a clash its unpredictable the outcome due to nuclear outbreaks followed by nuclear winter and famine. It will turn into an ugly gruelling dog-fight war of attrition. The once who are tougher and patient to endure such harsh environment will win and on this factor alone i would say Pakistan has a history for fighting where as its neighbour vegan india dosent have the stomach or grid for such human disaster and conditions. I think lesser nations like the 2 Korea's etc etc have stomach to endure such human disasters and even the europeans. Giant china can also. They have been fighting for centuries and 1000s of years unlike the Indians. In my honest opinion india will fold as soon as the disaster peaks i just dont see them being able to bear it and most of the indian civilians seem tribalist rather than nationalists so if it turns into an ugly gruelling war of attrition they will fold you can put the house on this
History of fighting.
I just chuckled.

Good video. Presents real possible outcomes in a full scale war scenario, outcomes in short and meaningless skirmishes notwithstanding.

History of fighting.
I just chuckled.

India is not a country but a continent. Why do you think small group of people ruled India for 1000years there is an undeniable history. If it was not for the british India would have been today a islamic repulic. They just dont have it. You either have it or not

A propaganda video definitely made by bias towards Pakistan and China, under-estimating their war capabilities. On Feb 27/19, Pakistan armed forces made paper lions lick their asses.
Funny enough the map in video is showing Pakistani territories of AJK and GB as part of India. In these territories, today Pakistan and China together are building one of the largest infrastructure projects in South Asia.
China and Pakistan are all-season allies but doesn't hold same for India-US.
Even today, most capable arsenals in Pakistan army are the one provided by US.

Any war with India will turn global and drag in China and Afghanistan immediately, along with global a Jihad declaration, it will be like the fall of the USSR, you would see Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and others will arrive to help.

India is not a country but a continent. Why do you think small group of people ruled India for 1000years there is an undeniable history. If it was not for the british India would have been today a islamic repulic. They just dont have it. You either have it or not
Well no,,,marathas were the power at the time of British arrival.
Anyway I do agree,,,Indians don't have it,,,, but u r saying Pakistan has it ,,,moreover u mentioned something about thr fighting history. In which alternate universe,, did this happen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom