What's new

India vs Pakistan - who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till 1192, Muslims were ruling the fringes of North-Western India, the rest of India including parts of Punjab were under Hindu kingdoms and empires.

Marathas were the pre-eminent power in India in the 1700s. Mughals were done and dusted in the 1700s and were just puppets of Marathas in delhi. Even large chunks of modern day Pakistan were under Sikh rule.

india_1760.jpg

Further, please dont share videos with me from dubious at best sources like Haqaiq info whatever that is. Find some neutral sources.

Hum apnay matlib ki videos post karain gay.:lol:

Hum apnay matlib ki videos post karain gay.:lol:

You don't need to post such videos.

Muslims have had a great history in India, especially during the Mughal period. You dont need to overstate it or undermine Hindu history to show Muslim period in great light.

An unbiased approach from neutral sources is best.

I closed the video after he showed the wrong map of Pakistan. A moron who cant get a map right is not worth wasting time.

Any war with India will turn global and drag in China and Afghanistan immediately, along with global a Jihad declaration, it will be like the fall of the USSR, you would see Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and others will arrive to help.
I think quite the opposite, other Muslims don’t care much about south Asian Muslims.
There is a clear distinction between Arabs, Turks , Africans, central Asians and south Asians.
Now, the hierarchy is well known by all.

and we are arguing about a guys video who doesnt give a shit about our country and did this for views you really think a person thousands of miles away can predict outcome of two nuclear powered countries growup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom