What's new

India vs Pakistan - who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he brought nukes into the scene???

Yes

India is not a country but a continent. Why do you think small group of people ruled India for 1000years there is an undeniable history. If it was not for the british India would have been today a islamic repulic. They just dont have it. You either have it or not

Clearly you have poor knowledge of Indian history. Don't make yourself look like a fool. I wont ask you to read, since you are clearly too stupid for that but just watch this video, the images might drill something into your head.

Well no,,,marathas were the power at the time of British arrival.
Anyway I do agree,,,Indians don't have it,,,, but u r saying Pakistan has it ,,,moreover u mentioned something about thr fighting history. In which alternate universe,, did this happen. :D
Stupid Indian

Ancient Pakistani Mauryan empire defeated the Greeks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid–Mauryan_war

Ancient Pakistani Prathihara empire fought 2 centuries to defeat Arabs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_campaigns_in_India

It all depends on who are in command in Pakistan. India can not defeat us. Only we can defeat ourselves. There won't be always a Yahya/Bhutto/Niazi axis.
Now Don't be too sure,,,u might have to come up with other names to blame.

Like Brezhnev , Andropov etc ? The Soviet petro Rubles ?

Brezhnev the petro-revisonist was okay but the whole thing with Afghanistan was just WTF,Andropov could have saved the USSR but he died to quick to be replaced by the Naive Perestorika idiot Gorby

A full scale war between both countries would lead to destruction of both countries and millions of lives would be lost.
Let's hope that such hypothetical scenarios don't happen for real.
PEACE is all we need.

Yes

Clearly you have poor knowledge of Indian history. Don't make yourself look like a fool. I wont ask you to read, since you are clearly too stupid for that but just watch this video, the images might drill something into your head.

Shutup. Stop propagating cooked up RSS BJP lies about Indian subcontinent history, Muslims, and descends Pakistani Muslims as the whole world now knows, ruled India for 1000 years, it was the best run, most rich, happy India ever. Look what has happens to current India.

1000 years of India rule by Islam was the best ever time in the world for the subcontinent.

Shutup. Stop propagating cooked up RSS BJP lies about Indian subcontinent history, Muslims, and descends Pakistani Muslims as the whole world now knows, ruled India for 1000 years, it was the best run, most rich, happy India ever. Look what has happens to current India.

1000 years of India rule by Islam was the best ever time in the world for the subcontinent.

Weren't those muslims who ruled the subcontinent mostly from western and central Asia,ye Pakistani muslims kidhar ye aa gaya bhai meray jab Pakistan us waqt tha he nahi.

Weren't those muslims who ruled the subcontinent mostly from western and central Asia,ye Pakistani muslims kidhar ye aa gaya bhai meray jab Pakistan us waqt tha he nahi.

With the context, that Pakistan now, was never ruled by Hindus, Hindus never ruled anything from Punjab to Kandahar, so Muslims vs Hindus, because the same who came from Central Asia, etc still live in Pakistan now.

Like me with historical linkage of family from Central Asia but live in Lahore city for centuries, all my grand grand parent came from Turkmanistan etc, my world is Pakistan nothing to do with central asia now.

With the context, that Pakistan now, was never ruled by Hindus, Hindus never ruled anything from Punjab to Kandahar, so Muslims vs Hindus, because the same who came from Central Asia, etc still live in Pakistan now.

Like me with historical linkage of family from Central Asia but live in Lahore city, all my grand grand parent came from Turkmanistan etc

May I ask who was ruling Punjab before the arrival of Central Asian attackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom