What's new

India vs Pakistan - Evaluation on Military Strengths

edge in conventional submarines ok till 2013 but what about nuke subs sirjee ? ? arty oh!ok you mean what ? ?drones ? ? How many kind and nos ? ? I can give you a list of 6types of drones use by combined forces to 250 nos ..nw Good armour ? ?like what tanks ? ? Body armour of about 6lakhs of soldiers were issued till now but now these are replaced by more advance,light kevlar manufactured by a chandigarh private firm collabration with an amerikan firm.. Also the contract of paramilitary forces also given to them... So you better not to post your BS in this thread Here..

we will be getting p8 i too

:blah::blah:

Did i hit a nerve Lol :chilli:

1) Diplomatically or do you mean RAW funding terrorists i didn't know that was diplomatic, try as much as you want yes our country is run by idiots who listen to the US but none of that work is indias so don't take any credit for it. So what have you done diplomatically jack all mate, please back it up.
2) Talk about old wounds such arguments can and have been debated before we won on majority of occasion, we don't consider wounds we recover and fight again as has been shown. What has mighty india got to show from these wounds. Nada zilch, you will argue 71 which we see as the past mate get over it we have moved on. Again debated please use the search button
3) India no longer sees Pakistan as a threat please switch on your tv and listen to the india media: is there any news on obama talking about pakistan and its threats on india. Didn't india start crying to russia not to sell engines for jf17 etc. Please again use the search button to bring up other threads e.g pakistan shouldn't be provided with new equipment for war on terror as they will use them on us please pretty please don't sell them to the pakistanis (typical indian mentally)
4)World has seen our big balls please enlighten us. We don't actually want to show the world our balls just india. India knows where we are and are more than welcome to have a look when they please (you won't be disappointed) it wasn't our media stating india was going to do this and that after mumbai. Did you do anything? No.

And please care to change your posts to opinion 1. opinion 2. as they are not facts

RAW DOING WHAT ? Buhahaha why dont you show the world or you dont have anything but zaid hamid ... Rogue ISI agent did funding and planned 26/11 ,member of PA now they retired at interpol list..David cameroon,nw obama too plz do take your time to read bbc and cnn all flocking feathers together ,so here mumbai won to unmasked everything .. 2>dikhane ke liye kuch hona chiaye ,nahi hai to bhane nahi marne chiaye..3>yes!we dont want one of our neighbour gets its wepon system free of cost and we will do everything to stop it as Amerika do to iran ,do you mean amerika feared from iran lol ? ? As israel use all its tacs to stop ammu to syria ,do you mean israeli are cowards ? ? Facts are facts ,i rely on google and media ,what about you ? ?

RAW DOING WHAT ? Buhahaha why dont you show the world or you dont have anything but zaid hamid ... Rogue ISI agent did funding and planned 26/11 ,member of PA now they retired at interpol list..David cameroon,nw obama too plz do take your time to read bbc and cnn all flocking feathers together ,so here mumbai won to unmasked everything .. 2>dikhane ke liye kuch hona chiaye ,nahi hai to bhane nahi marne chiaye..3>yes!we dont want one of our neighbour gets its wepon system free of cost and we will do everything to stop it as Amerika do to iran ,do you mean amerika feared from iran lol ? ? As israel use all its tacs to stop ammu to syria ,do you mean israeli are cowards ? ? Facts are facts ,i rely on google and media ,what about you ? ?

Where the hell did zaid hamid come into this from, the point that I was making is that yourself and others are portraying that India no longer sees Pakistan as a threat. You have made my job easier each and every nation and example you have used sees the other as a danger and threat and thus carrys out measures to counteract this I.e takes positions such as sanctions, military deployment and purchases, henceforth you can deduce that India is carrying out it's modernisation as it also sees pakistan as a threat. I therefore rest my case.

On a side note google and the media don't always tell facts but mere opinions especially the Indian media, you might want to consider this next time you portray an opinion as fact.

Adios amigo:sniper:

[/U][/B]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: GO AND WATCH UR MEDIA TODAY, ONLY THING ON THERE MIND IS PAKISTAN FOR SECURITY.

india has stopped bothering about pakistan's conventional strength .

security means the threat posed by cross-border terrorism.

in that subject ,pakistan is on everyone's mind , including the US.

indian pilots are well trained??? based on what?? SU-30 is not a dog fighter neither India has notable claims in dog fighting!!

Then what does sukhoi have thrust vector control for ??

obviously dogfights !!

india has stopped bothering about pakistan's conventional strength .

If India has stopped worrying about Pakistan's conventional strength what the hell all these Indians including you are doing on this forum?

End of discussion.

If India has stopped worrying about Pakistan's conventional strength what the hell all these Indians including you are doing on this forum?

End of discussion.

:rofl::rofl:Thats not the point. Why Chinese and Americans here. Are they also scared of pakistan's conventional strength?

:pop::coffee:

:hitwall: :hitwall: folks just do google Before putting words.
Who said su 30mki is not for dog fighte :blink:

China and US are allies of Pakistan, but India is not, irrational argument.

pakistani singers such as Adnan Sami, Atif Asalm, Ali Zafar etc have come to India to make it big, we haven't told them to leave. Seems like there is a difference in mentality.
2qbhgmw.jpg

End of discussion.

we come here because we are defence buffs ,and we like to discuss defence.

since pakistan was our principle adversary in earlier conflicts ,it stimulating to discuss defence with pakistanis.

since i am new here , i am enjoying interacting with people from across the border.......especially since it is the first time i am coming into contact with any pakistani.

since pakistan was created out of india itself , we are deeply interested in whats happening in there , and knowing pakistani views on that.

You missed the point as usual.

Allow me to rephrase by point for your better assimilation; 'i didnt know that sub sonic cruise missiles can be brought down', but supersonic cant.

Sure they can be brought down .. But does Pakistan have the technology and more importantly the time for shooting down a supersonic cruise missile that can do S-manoeuvres in its terminal stage.?

^^ What happened to india becoming a 'Regional' superpower (there on become a global one).

Hey, dont mix up the basics, atleast ;)

Nope,Im not mixing any basics.Your contention was that India's priority has not shifted from the West and East was no where on its radar while I just refuted it by saying Eastern front is certainly the priority and Western Front is increasingly relegated to the second position.

Everything else is irrelevant to the topic.

Wat about IAC I & II (Locally Built), 5th Gen Fighter AMCA (Locally Built) FGFA (Partner with Russia), AWACS (Locally Built), IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System):azn::what:

I specifically did not mention the FGFA and IAC because they are under development and it is not stated that they will be for the Eastern front.I just mentioned those that are acquired for the Eastern Front.

By the way talking about AIP, one Agosta sub already has an AIP on it. The other two would get it by 2011. :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom