What's new

India vs Pakistan - Evaluation on Military Strengths

Post # 39

Or may be can talk when the 'being done' changes into 'had been done'

See, smoking less everyday doesnt imply that you have quit smoking. Again, the day you leave smoking isnt counted as if you have left smoking. The day you say, 'well it has been years since i last smoked', may be seen as a step towards the quitting process, or else you are fooling nobody but yourself!

P.S. There is no BS like quitting slowly, you either quit or smoke (less)

Rome was not built in a day....but that doesnt mean it was not being built.

Just because all the apparatus are not in place,it doesnt mean the priority has not shifted.The construction taking place and the new divisions (under raising process) is ample proof that the people at the helm have understood that the priorities have changed.

P.s: As a person who used to smoke and who quit recently....what you told about the smoking part is not true.

Oh man give me a break!

i am hearing about this 'implementation' since i was a kid. Man, i await that day i would stand up against an indian soldier wearing F-INSAS - i wish i stay alive till that day dawns.

i have also heard 'lots' of other things that so ambitious india is planning to do, but then we dont see much happening on ground.

BTW, just a reminder, since both of us gain independence whenever india had 'implemented' anything a potent response was presented by our side within days (the missiles, Nukes, cruises etc etc). Let's see if this time you people can quantum leap us!!

Dude the Future soldier program is only a recent thing India had no money for projects like this in the 90's it was far to costley as well as the technology changing like IT, night vision, data links etc in the meantime.

The first phase to be completed by 2012 and by 2020 Indian Army intends to modernize its entire 465 infantry and paramilitary battalions seems not bad timeline considering UK, USA is in the same boat with their own Future soldier program.

I think you have already been quantum leaped. In economy that is. That allows India to buy stuff at will without wondering where the money is going to come from. At the end of it, a bought rifles kills just as well as a indegenously built one.
:hitwall:
No i dont think so...Just two weapons India has implemented that Pakistan doesnt have - Nuke submarine,Supersonic cruise missile

:hitwall: :hitwall:

i didnt know that sub sonic cruise missiles can be brought down.

And as for the nuke subs, well its like comparing Pakistan's lack of an aircraft carrier with india's one holding. Man, do we even require an aircraft carrier!

Dude the Future soldier program is only a recent thing India had no money for projects like this in the 90's it was far to costley as well as the technology changing like IT, night vision, data links etc in the meantime.

The first phase to be completed by 2012 and by 2020 Indian Army intends to modernize its entire 465 infantry and paramilitary battalions seems not bad timeline considering UK, USA is in the same boat with their own Future soldier program.

Okay.

Another some thousands of nanoseconds have lapsed (since you have posted this) and zillion more to go.

Waiting.... :rolleyes:

Wake me up when it is done (and you are not allowed to exhume me!)

i didnt know that sub sonic cruise missiles can be brought down.

Sure they can be brought down. Link

And as for the nuke subs, well its like comparing Pakistan's lack of an aircraft carrier with india's one holding. Man, do we even require an aircraft carrier!

You just asked for one and you got.

BTW this nuke sub is ample proof,that we are indeed shifting our prioorities towards China cos,we dont need a nuke sub for Pakistan in the first place.

Sure they can be brought down. Link
You missed the point as usual.

Allow me to rephrase by point for your better assimilation; 'i didnt know that sub sonic cruise missiles can be brought down', but supersonic cant.
You just asked for one and you got.

BTW this nuke sub is ample proof,that we are indeed shifting our prioorities towards China cos,we dont need a nuke sub for Pakistan in the first place.

^^ What happened to india becoming a 'Regional' superpower (there on become a global one).

Hey, dont mix up the basics, atleast ;)

indian pilots are well trained??? based on what?? SU-30 is not a dog fighter neither India has notable claims in dog fighting!!

No i dont think so...Just two weapons India has implemented that Pakistan doesnt have - Nuke submarine,Supersonic cruise missile

Wat about IAC I & II (Locally Built), 5th Gen Fighter AMCA (Locally Built) FGFA (Partner with Russia), AWACS (Locally Built), IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System):azn::what:

indian pilots are well trained??? based on what?? SU-30 is not a dog fighter neither India has notable claims in dog fighting!!

Who says Su-30MKI is not a Dog Fighter Jet, are pakistanies made these jets? if they made then your argument is accepted by the world!!! else kids also Pi$$ on you for the statement!!!!:toast_sign:

Indian pilots are not well trained??? BASED ON WHAT ??? RU give training for the IAF PILOTS the your argument is accepted by the world!!! else AGAIN the kids Pi$$ on you for the statement!!!!:toast_sign:

based on exercise conducted between different country. yes sukohi-30 mki is not for dog fight but even when it come to dog fight we are capable .
we dont claim we win wars and make new country's

Well we don't want pakistan land, So we are not attacking. We would have taken entire kashmir after 1971 defeat.

As long as pakistan cripples and busy with its internal problems we don't have to worry. This is proven from 2008 mumbai attack. Some % defence budget should be allocated to that.

Pakistan has no capability to defeat India so they are not starting direct war.

Wat about IAC I & II (Locally Built), 5th Gen Fighter AMCA (Locally Built) FGFA (Partner with Russia), AWACS (Locally Built), IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System):azn::what:

Implemented in this regards its equipment you have or are about to implement in a few years, i don't think india has implemented fgfa (2016 onwards) or their own 5th gen fighter (still on the drawing board). Your beloved lca isn't even through testing phases.

We have or are acquiring awacs(does the saab erieye qualify as awacs), we will acquire jxx or f35 when feasible, compass will be at our disposal.

Like it or not Pakistan will always be on the mind of india. Consider this situation india at war with china&pakistan, your so called superiority won't suffice in this situation. India may even become the Indian Union if it went to war as different states may want independence.

If you are so strong why didn't you attack after mumbai, i think india needs to grow some balls. your economy would be down the drain with war. I hate to say it but the isi could easily enact terrorists in india driving down investment, panic etc

Carry on with your fanboy comments as said earlier like it or not Pakistan will never be defeated.:pakistan:

We will always have a counter measure, quality over quantity.

Implemented in this regards its equipment you have or are about to implement in a few years, i don't think india has implemented fgfa (2016 onwards) or their own 5th gen fighter (still on the drawing board). Your beloved lca isn't even through testing phases.

We have or are acquiring awacs(does the saab erieye qualify as awacs), we will acquire jxx or f35 when feasible, compass will be at our disposal.

Like it or not Pakistan will always be on the mind of india. Consider this situation india at war with china&pakistan, your so called superiority won't suffice in this situation. India may even become the Indian Union if it went to war as different states may want independence.

If you are so strong why didn't you attack after mumbai, i think india needs to grow some balls. your economy would be down the drain with war. I hate to say it but the isi could easily enact terrorists in india driving down investment, panic etc

Carry on with your fanboy comments as said earlier like it or not Pakistan will never be defeated.:pakistan:

We will always have a counter measure, quality over quantity.

fact 1 - why we should attack,when we can do diplomaticaly more damage without collateral damage..
Fact 2- i dont want to open your old wounds of 65,71 and 99...
Fact 3 - India no longer see pakistan as advesary like before as the gap between two nation is lite year apart now...
fact 4- world saw your big ballz before which is of no use.

:blah::blah:
fact 1 - why we should attack,when we can do diplomaticaly more damage without collateral damage..
Fact 2- i dont want to open your old wounds of 65,71 and 99...
Fact 3 - India no longer see pakistan as advesary like before as the gap between two nation is lite year apart now...
fact 4- world saw your big ballz before which is of no use.

Did i hit a nerve Lol :chilli:

1) Diplomatically or do you mean RAW funding terrorists i didn't know that was diplomatic, try as much as you want yes our country is run by idiots who listen to the US but none of that work is indias so don't take any credit for it. So what have you done diplomatically jack all mate, please back it up.
2) Talk about old wounds such arguments can and have been debated before we won on majority of occasion, we don't consider wounds we recover and fight again as has been shown. What has mighty india got to show from these wounds. Nada zilch, you will argue 71 which we see as the past mate get over it we have moved on. Again debated please use the search button
3) India no longer sees Pakistan as a threat please switch on your tv and listen to the india media: is there any news on obama talking about pakistan and its threats on india. Didn't india start crying to russia not to sell engines for jf17 etc. Please again use the search button to bring up other threads e.g pakistan shouldn't be provided with new equipment for war on terror as they will use them on us please pretty please don't sell them to the pakistanis (typical indian mentally)
4)World has seen our big balls please enlighten us. We don't actually want to show the world our balls just india. India knows where we are and are more than welcome to have a look when they please (you won't be disappointed) it wasn't our media stating india was going to do this and that after mumbai. Did you do anything? No.

And please care to change your posts to opinion 1. opinion 2. as they are not facts

We have edge in submarines,arty,better armed individual soldiers,army aviation,producing several types of drones,good armour, etc.

edge in conventional submarines ok till 2013 but what about nuke subs sirjee ? ? arty oh!ok you mean what ? ?drones ? ? How many kind and nos ? ? I can give you a list of 6types of drones use by combined forces to 250 nos ..nw Good armour ? ?like what tanks ? ? Body armour of about 6lakhs of soldiers were issued till now but now these are replaced by more advance,light kevlar manufactured by a chandigarh private firm collabration with an amerikan firm.. Also the contract of paramilitary forces also given to them... So you better not to post your BS in this thread Here..

Back
Top Bottom