What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

he is a shewag like batsman.... gud if gets going...nothing if doesnot get going ....gud for flat tracks or tracks with minimal help for the bowlers ....just use hand eye coordination ...no foot work ...hit through the line of the ball ...any seemer can give him a hell of a time as was proved in srilanka

I would count on him, he has played ample cricket but still no maturity..

Yeah, but he is stepping up though. T-20 may be what will get him going.

well its an Arabic prayer....
may Allah bless prophet Mugammad and his nation...
i tried bt not responsable for any mistake....
i suppose it is meaning of (SAW)...
not exactely 100% bt nearby it is correct...

i know sallalsho alai wasallam.. ijust did not know that saw means that...
it comes in the song called kun faya kun which means i will and it becomes real.

Acute shortage of Gif images in this thread....

Yaar someone plz tell urdu/hindi commentary kiss ind channel pe ha?

The team is shattered. Most senior player hate Dhoni and aren't giving their 100%.

Well, if they are doing this deliberately then they are doing this at the cost of their future..

From cricinfo:

Imran: "The only way India can win this match, if Pakistani bowling attack is allowed to bowl to team pakistan."

Rajeev: "This is why Pakistan fans are so good -- some of the most graceful comments even in the face of a massive, massive victory. There's no shame in losing to a much better side (although here we have been absolutely terrible, without taking any credit away from Pakistan) but kudos to Pakistan: some of the best fans out there, and you can notice this in the comments section too!"

i know sallalsho alai wasallam.. ijust did not know that saw means that...
it comes in the song called kun faya kun which means i will and it becomes real.

sal-lul-laho alaie'hae wasallam means "Blessings and peace be upon him [Prophet Muhammad ]" :)

Yeah, but he is stepping up though. T-20 may be what will get him going.

yeah i think he will just be used in t20s and most probably in asian conditions ...you cant count the performance in bangladesh league as the pitches were flat and no world class bowlers

Yaar someone plz tell urdu/hindi commentary kiss ind channel pe ha?

star sports

Back
Top Bottom