What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

A suggestion posted on cricinfo.com:

Rafi: "Call India A bowlers from Palam Ground to Firozshah Kotla to save India, They are doing fabulous job against England XI"

111, Nelson proved to be bad for team India today... I missed David Shepherd!

The team is shattered. Most senior player hate Dhoni and aren't giving their 100%.

Same in Pakistan.. players are not happy with ouster of Afridi and are not putting in even 10% of their abilities... and on top of that due to the shitty food they are being fed their bowling speed has been reduced to half.
The threats of hindu extremists and crowd pressure is also doing its magic... and batsmen are not performing as they should be.

Imagine....Indians play Pakistan on neutral ground with neutral umpires and no threats of ICC and hindu extremist.
(Inshallah)---- Indians will not exceed a total of 50!

Good decision, Kamran is useless down the order.

i think the reason would be hafeez's injury ...lets hope kamran bats well today.... if he takes off it will be awesome to watch

i think the reason would be hafeez's injury ...lets hope kamran bats well today.... if he takes off it will be awesome to watch

That is also a factor but I believe this promotion is intentional, Hafeez is is ok, he'll come to bat..

Kami bhai ka experiment was failed but don't mind --- I hope we can win this game today --- we are bad in choosing small totals... so lets hope there is no tricky game coming ahead

Mere stream on karte hi out ho gaya. :D

Man with big incisors made his way to the pavilion...

Back
Top Bottom