What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

India can win this match, if Pakistani bowling attack is allowed to bowl to team Pakistan :P

India scored 167 at 10 degrees in Delhi. It will expand to 501 when heated to 30 degrees (source: Duckworth-Lewis method). Let’s ask Pakistan to chase in Chennai.

I am seeing great talent in Junaid Khan...
if he work hard from now i hope to see him in top 5 in 1 or 2 years...

Webbi you look to be a die hard fan of Nasir! :yahoo:

Yeah man, big fan of him. I knew he was a talent when he scored 200 against Zimbabwe in a practice match. 3-4 years ago when we badly needed an openor and tried all Khalid Lateef, Khurram Manzoor etc.

mate you have indian and taiwan flags but on your location you have california , whats that mess man
i have family in all three locations, so i move around. in fact going to india/taiwan this week :D

He then got injured, unfit, and then caught cheating. I still had hope, now he is delivering. Jazakhalla kher!

India scored 167 at 10 degrees in Delhi. It will expand to 501 when heated to 30 degrees (source: Duckworth-Lewis method). Let’s ask Pakistan to chase in Chennai.
The way our team is playing even 105 would be a decent task for team india :P

Yeah man, big fan of him. I knew he was a talent when he scored 200 against Zimbabwe in a practice match. 3-4 years ago when we badly needed an openor and tried all Khalid Lateef, Khurram Manzoor etc.

Absolutely sir, he is a great discovery... I am impressed, his on side is too strong...

Abhi tou baarish kaa intizaar keray gaa?
Duckworth kay liey....

Back
Top Bottom