• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have few questions regarding India vs China War

Indian usually say that they are in advantageous position in Doklam. As they are in high ground and then backed by mountain divisions.

1. If that the case then why China will use ground troops when they can use long range artillery and missiles which they have in numbers. After missiles attacks they can try to get air dominance on that area.
2. As its a mountain area, the missiles can target bridges and road passes as there will b fewer roads leading to this area. Uptil now there is no artillery deployed by India. China has already deployed HQ17 in tibet area and they ave alot more long range Sams in case india will use brahmos.
3. Indian Claim is because china air fields on high ground so planes can not use full load. But how about using air refueling in air and also they have alot more jets they can use numbers on its advantage.
4. India has to import of its spare parts so ofcurse it will dent their war capabilities incase war prolongs.
5. in an other scenarios if US will provide more weapons to India. then where Russia will b?
6. How many resources india can divert from Pakistan and Bangaldesh border.
7. What IAF how many squarden it can bring in case Pakistan just heat up LOC or just show some intent to distract India. As i believe it will b Air war and missiles skirmishes rather than troop bases initially as restricted by the area with high mountains passes.

Though its not accurate
himalayancoversmall_072817040311.jpg

I will appreciate constructive discussion over here keep in view past and updates of military and diplomatic approaches from both sides.

@jhungary @Oscar @hellfire @Feng Leng @wanglaokan @Horus @HAKIKAT @Hindustani78 @Abingdonboy @SarthakGanguly @ashok321 @TaimiKhan @TaiShang @TaimiKhan @MastanKhan whats your view guys.

Let me know incase you guys want to add additional scenarios and information.

@WebMaster plz keep trollers away from this thread.

India will withdraw.

Chinese will finish up their development projects.

Routine

No one is in a position to withdraw without showing anything to its people. It gonna be brutal.
Unless some event happen which will distract both countries and then they can negotiate for better deal for face saving. like US NK war etc

No one is in a position to withdraw without showing anything to its people. It gonna be brutal.
Unless some event happen which will distract both countries and then they can negotiate for better deal for face saving. like US NK war etc

I don't think Chinese went in there for war.

Indian withdrawal is their objective.

I have few questions regarding India vs China War

Indian usually say that they are in advantageous position in Doklam. As they are in high ground and then backed by mountain divisions.

1. If that the case then why China will use ground troops when they can use long range artillery and missiles which they have in numbers. After missiles attacks they can try to get air dominance on that area.
2. As its a mountain area, the missiles can target bridges and road passes as there will b fewer roads leading to this area. Uptil now there is no artillery deployed by India. China has already deployed HQ17 in tibet area and they ave alot more long range Sams in case india will use brahmos.
3. Indian Claim is because china air fields on high ground so planes can not use full load. But how about using air refueling in air and also they have alot more jets they can use numbers on its advantage.
4. India has to import of its spare parts so ofcurse it will dent their war capabilities incase war prolongs.
5. in an other scenarios if US will provide more weapons to India. then where Russia will b?
6. How many resources india can divert from Pakistan and Bangaldesh border.
7. What IAF how many squarden it can bring in case Pakistan just heat up LOC or just show some intent to distract India. As i believe it will b Air war and missiles skirmishes rather than troop bases initially as restricted by the area with high mountains passes.

Though its not accurate
himalayancoversmall_072817040311.jpg

I will appreciate constructive discussion over here keep in view past and updates of military and diplomatic approaches from both sides.

@jhungary @Oscar @hellfire @Feng Leng @wanglaokan @Horus @HAKIKAT @Hindustani78 @Abingdonboy @SarthakGanguly @ashok321 @TaimiKhan @TaiShang @TaimiKhan @MastanKhan whats your view guys.

Let me know incase you guys want to add additional scenarios and information.

@WebMaster plz keep trollers away from this thread.

You're not looking at what's happening to China's East. If they get embroiled in a conflict with India, the likes of USA and Japan will take full advantage of it causing long term damage to China's interests.

The South China Sea is more important to China than Doklum imo.

The India China war is going to be decided by logistics. This point is often overlooked. Check out the Winter War for reference.

India and China have both its cons and ads.

India is not good in logistics but it has advantage in distance from the border.
China has good infrastructure and logistics but its main areas are way far from the border.
it will be ends up on who can be most efficient and tactical in her approach.

You're not looking at what's happening to China's East. If they get embroiled in a conflict with India, the likes of USA and Japan will take full advantage of it causing long term damage to China's interests.

That is the ONLY reason PRC has not yet invaded India and Bhutan yet.

Probably localized skirmish is a possibility. Neither India or China want a full fledged war, as both are nuclear powers.

Don't go for war. Better stay like this not to step down is better than having war. Because, it's easy to say launch a missile for public or attack other country but the outcome they haven't seen in their life yet.

Chinese are outnumbered and out gunned in Dhoklam, they have a very little chance of victory there. Any Chinese offensive will be in cor-ordination with Pakistan along Ladakh where the Chinese have the advantage. IA meanwhile will try military offensives in Chambi Valley and Tibet through Sikkim. If India manages to hold their ground in Ladakh and push the Chinese back in Chambi Valley, it will most likely be a Victory.

I do agree with you but you are overlooking one more thing. stakes

China has up the stakes too high for Doklam now if they back-out they will lost strategically as well as diplomatically many countries in SEA will b on their throat.

Chinese are outnumbered and out gunned in Dhoklam, they have a very little chance of victory there. Any Chinese offensive will be in cor-ordination with Pakistan along Ladakh where the Chinese have the advantage. IA meanwhile will try military offensives in Chambi Valley and Tibet through Sikkim. If India manages to hold their ground in Ladakh and push the Chinese back in Chambi Valley, it will most likely be a Victory.

how about missiles attack on logistics of IA before any ground force attack at doklam. how it will be advantageous for IA.

Back
Top Bottom