What's new

India vs China - a comparative statistica

Come on man. There is no comparison. This will only turn into a thread of insult to India. I Think most Indian guys here are well aware of this.

China is 3-4 times well off in most economic indicators, development, industrialization and what not.. Yeah Yeah defense as well. China is a threat to US size now in many parameters. In fact it is well off economically where US is struggling. US Armed forces though are overwhelming to anybody.

IMO the size difference is like this US = 3X China = 3X India ( About all fields combined). This is the truth. No one needs to feel good or bad about it.

China is a giant and India is still medium size. That's about it.

Well this only a military comparison! and it is not totally 3-4 times ratio!

Well this only a military comparison! and it is not totally 3-4 times ratio!

But Economy, which makes China ahead of major global powers, is the backbone for Military Expenditure and Investments.
So China can Beat Not only India and perhaps majority of Powers except the USA, when it comes to Military.

Add to it the fact that China's real Military Investments are quite unknown and are fare more than shown above.

But Economy, which makes China ahead of major global powers, is the backbone for Military Expenditure and Investments.
So China can Beat Not only India and perhaps majority of Powers except the USA, when it comes to Military.

Add to it the fact that China's real Military Investments are quite unknown and are fare more than shown above.
yeah u r right!

come on pakistan friend
please don't compare china and indian
china still have a lot disadvantage need to be improved
so don't like to see this kind of thread that end up two group of people attack each other
thank you

Good attitude! If we continue being arrogant, I'm sure we're to be damned with curses and such. It's important that while one may be right or mighty, one should remain humble amidst all the comments around him/her. I hope that China's rise may foster Pakistan's growth and development in the right direction and strive for world peace.

come on pakistan friend
please don't compare china and indian
china still have a lot disadvantage need to be improved
so don't like to see this kind of thread that end up two group of people attack each other
thank you
yes,i agree with you.The most important thing is that we do our own thing,to be better and better.When you have been selfless efforts to progress, you will become strong.

from the above statistics..the unbeatable HAN empire seems to be not far standing ahead from a country which got freed 62 years back....so i take this comparison as a good indicator......atleast INDIA has got that far that it is now being compared with CHINA in 62 years time...i think this country has got the potential to become superpower and stand head to head with rest of the world......good going INDIA keep it up.....:)

from the above statistics..the unbeatable HAN empire seems to be not far standing ahead from a country which got freed 62 years back....so i take this comparison as a good indicator......atleast INDIA has got that far that it is now being compared with CHINA in 62 years time...i think this country has got the potential to become superpower and stand head to head with rest of the world......good going INDIA keep it up.....:)

What are you talking about? lol

may i know where did you get such a list of figures comparison???
i think most of them are correct, is this produced by some experts??? in which website??

Friends,

The misleading part of the comparison, by putting China and India side by side, is making it look like China cares India so much as to devote all its military/economic power against India.

That is a wrong impression.

Chinese military power is mainly meant for the East. It is not mainly for India, unless India becomes insane as manifested by handful Indians on the Internet. Currently, India is still relatively irrelevant to overall Chinese national interest.

Interest groups in India want to grab more taxpayer's money by hyping up Chinese “incursion”/threat, so big cheeses can fatten their bank accounts further through eight bribery/embezzlement or sales of lying papers and sub-quality military wares

BTW, rumor goes that China will cut another 700,000 PLA members. That will make it only 200,000 more than India.

True that "INDIA keep it up".

But you missed miserably the fact that 60+ years ago, India was much richer and stronger than China in many areas such as literacy, GDP, etc.

Superpower, ...of course, but not unless it abdicates the throne of illiteracy, child death, pregnant women death, infant mortality, malnutrition...

Frankly, I love to see their competition in these areas more than in military powers.

yes ,love to see India overcome illiteracy, child death, pregnant women death, infant mortality, malnutrition... side by side with military and economically

And we can do it :victory:.

Back
Top Bottom