What's new

India vs Bangladesh World Cup QF

Was the VISA application of Pak team denied in earlier attempts?
Nope but again its a conspiracy against us india england and australia fixed a tournament to get a good practice of pitches before wc

7-0

I think you Pakistanis are probably too scared to meet us in semi final, you will probably purposely throw away match in Quarter Final to not get your butt thrashed again :D
you forgot 2012 series????????????? and 2014 asia cup.. afridi will trash your team

Nope but again its a conspiracy against us india england and australia fixed a tournament to get a good practice of pitches before wc

But England is already out, I guess they arrived early to prepare the fields, and missed out on practices.

But England is already out, I guess they arrived early to prepare the fields, and missed out on practices.
see the talent even they can't make it to quarter finals after practicing so hard.. and more suspicious is that India which was losing all the match.. suddenly starts winning all matches in wc.................fixing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see the talent even they can't make it to quarter finals after practicing so hard.. and more suspicious is that India which was losing all the match.. suddenly starts winning all matches in wc.................fixing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup. Even Pakistan which was winning all d matches suddenly out of nowhere they have started losing. FIXING FIXING FIXING..:lol::lol::lol:

And Bangladesh is standing toe to toe with Australia on points table. :D

Last edited:
yup. Even Pakistan which was winning all d matches suddenly out of nowhere they have started losing. FIXING FIXING FIXING..:lol::lol::lol:
Pakistan now has got the practice in those pitches and conditions.. its not fixing our player don't sell themselves in IPL :lol: :lol:

you forgot 2012 series????????????? and 2014 asia cup.. afridi will trash your team
What a dumb logic that india,england and australia fixed the tournament so that england will be trashed out in league stage, while australia will struggle and be at par with bangla in the points table.

Edited: rude. Pakistani team is worthless, these days winning against you is too easy. At least we will have a good tough game against Bangladesh in Quarter Finals, Semi Finals will be easy win against Pakistan.
see you in semi or final :crazy:

And Bangladesh is standing toe to toe with Australia on points table. :D

That's uncalled for.
thats because of rain

What a dumb logic that india,england and australia fixed the tournament so that england will be trashed out in league stage, while australia will struggle and be at par with bangla in the points table.
i didn't said that they fixed the wc but organised a tri series to get used to the conditions and picthes and India was there for 3 months thats too long but still lost the tri series badly :lol:

Probably not considering your team is too scared to meet us. They will probably throw away match in Quarter final as I mentioned earlier, so they dont have to be humiliated by India in semis.
no we will be in semis or even in finals

i didn't said that they fixed the wc but organised a tri series to get used to the conditions and picthes and India was there for 3 months thats too long but still lost the tri series badly :lol:

no we will be in semis or even in finals
Even pakistan was in newzealand prior to Wc. So stop crying like a girl.

O God ! unleash bengal cricket team in Quarter fianals against INDIANS :enjoy:

26766BFD00000578-2986092-image-a-32_1425896551634.jpg

You Pakistanis are so pathetic in cricket I cant even make fun of your team without looking like a bully and feeling bad :lol:
Mat roo mere bachey..you bindian are so pathetic never stop coming here for getting insult. It seem you enjoy getting insult

virat+kohli+crying+in+t20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom