What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

I will watch the semi and finals thats IF India is playing.Watching other games is a waste of time. :D
Semi mein toh tough fight hogi i hope SA Milei semis mein :D:Dtheir is a reason they are called chokers ;);):mad::mad:

If Netherlands can give tough time to SA then bangldesh can also win from India or any top team :D

I have some trust left in @BDforever or his team

Good luck to boht team and hope its not one sided match

If Netherlands can give tough time to SA then bangldesh can also win from India or any top team :D

May be pakistan also in their next game:D:D;););)

May be pakistan also in their next game:D:D;););)
I never underestimate or demean any team especially in t20

its not impossible for them to beat Pakistan either if they give their best on that day :D

I am not supporting India..............but looks like BD's DESTINY is to LOSE only..................

Do you know what they actually mean by T-20 in BD??

It means, lets lose the match in 20 minutes & we will than have a nice T(ea) in the pavilion (T-in-20) :D

I am not supporting India..............but looks like BD's DESTINY is to LOSE only..................

Do you know what they actually mean by T-20 in BD??

It means, lets lose the match in 20 minutes & we will than have a nice T(ea) in the pavilion (T-in-20) :D
Oh yaar tu kyoon bangldesh k peshey hath dhoo k bulkey naha doo k parh gaya ha :D

hath hola rakhoo :P yea na hoo k tumari batein sun k bangldeshi players k geerut jaag uthey

If BD can not win any match in the next three maches, I will safely say that BD will never reach the level of top five or six. I feel BD will win one match and most probably against India or PK.

Last edited:
Why anyone has doubts on outcome of the match?

Match is on Friday, by default BD will win.

Back
Top Bottom