What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

Thanks Nitin. The outfield is being dried up using huge pieces of cloth, dragged by the ground staff. Dew could still play a role.

Who's Nitin ??? Or you are sharing TV commentary with us here...

number_100_1.png

bachy ko mar diya india ne ajj . ab jan le ga kya?heheheheehheh

first pray for you terrible team..:hang2:
Well if ever india -pakistan has got chance to square off in this world cup i'm sure pak batsman gonna whoop indian bowling like bangladesh is doing.Poor TI batsman need to score in the range of 400-500 runs just to get chance of winning any of the match against top eight teams with such a school boyish bowling line up.....:cheers:

Phatan bhai. Lets not forget Muslims stick together. So come on, show your Islamic side, ;)

Any 1 remembers the 400 game between India and Srilanka?I think this game can go down to the wire as well...

17 overs 103/1

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Phatan bhai. Lets not forget Muslims stick together. So come on, show your Islamic side, ;)

Gotta say,that's really sickening thinking.:sick:

Well if ever india -pakistan has got chance to square off in this world cup i'm sure pak batsman gonna whoop indian bowling like bangladesh is doing.Poor TI batsman need to score in the range of 400-500 runs just to get chance of winning any of the match against top eight teams with such a school boyish bowling line up.....:cheers:

Ohh ic.
I think you are giving personal training to Pakistani batsman’s

Back
Top Bottom