What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

shakib bowling well but not well enough to get a place in KKR! I still wonder why we bought him instead of Ganguly! :mad:

you are right

Shakib is a good all-rounder but his bowling is not up to the mark today

he could bowl better.... or may be Sehwag didn't let him wake up :rofl:

Sehwag's score is now the highest score by an Indian batsman against Bangladesh, going past Sourav Ganguly's 135 in 2000. He needs five runs to go past Tendulkar's 141 which is the highest individual score in ODIs in Bangladesh

Yeah this is the bowling line up that restricted australia to 170 last week. And btw.. A little better than banglades makes us much better than Pakistan by extension. :rofl:
Just kidding mate.

no worries i am kidding too - half of my predictions are not intentional - just joking with you guyz

and no Australians were bit lazy during the Warm up game... otherwise Indian bowling is yet to improve at international level
They are yet to bring 1 good fast bowler who can deliver with 150kmph pace... or something like that

Spin department was occupied by only one spinner which is now also vacated

Dhoni should come himself

because he was in good form recently so you can expect him to hit couple of long sixes outside the park

Zaki Bhai no one can match Yousuf's ability to hit sixes esp when so many spinners are bowling.

150 for sehwAg

sehwag_628770.jpg

Back
Top Bottom