What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

100 more runs from here is expected. Yousuf should come next.

it would be so amusing to see India being restricted to 320 at this stage... and then Bangladesh defeating India under this scenario

lol :rofl:

Even if we get all out at this score Bangladesh wont be able to make it. We have an awesome bowling line up too my friend.

Only the fourth time in 223 ODI innings, and the first time in more than seven years, that Sehwag has played more than 110 deliveries in an ODI innings.

Even if we get all out at this score Bangladesh wont be able to make it. We have an awesome bowling line up too my friend.
Batting i think is worlds best

bowling is little better than Bangladesh

shakib bowling well but not well enough to get a place in KKR! I still wonder why we bought him instead of Ganguly! :mad:

Are you kidding me? Shakib is bowling amazing. I'd pick him over Ganguly any day of the week.

100 more runs from here is expected. Yousuf should come next.

Dhoni should come himself

because he was in good form recently so you can expect him to hit couple of long sixes outside the park

Batting i think is worlds best

bowling is little better than Bangladesh

Yeah this is the bowling line up that restricted australia to 170 last week. And btw.. A little better than banglades makes us much better than Pakistan by extension. :rofl:
Just kidding mate.

Another 6 from sehwag

Sehwag has started hitting non strikers too.. Kohli hit in hand by a shot..

Back
Top Bottom