What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

Batting Powerplay is going to come from 35th over.... Prepare for firework..

Oops heated exchange between kohli and rubel....

Viru I want to see double century today.
Go INDIA Go.
INDIA ……INDIA

Its better cheering kenaya bangladesh ireland canada than all those top end teams who always do dadagiri on weaker teams.these teams deserve cheering than top eights.

Note to spark: i'll sure cheer kenya against pakistan and will sure support pakistan against india.have my word.:cheers:

stop teasing him AJTR

Keep this discussion for other threads... this thread has nothing to do with politics

and yes - India is hot favorite in this tournament and the tradition of dangerous teams has always been to crush minnow comprehensively... that would improve their run rate and India knows how important Run rate is when you advance to the next levels

This is one of the reason why i like indian team - they bat fearlessly (and bowl cowardly but thats ok since they bat very well)

stop teasing him AJTR

Keep this discussion for other threads... this thread has nothing to do with politics

and yes - India is hot favorite in this tournament and the tradition of dangerous teams has always been to crush minnow comprehensively... that would improve their run rate and India knows how important Run rate is when you advance to the next levels

This is one of the reason why i like indian team - they bat fearlessly (and bowl cowardly but thats ok since they bat very well)

Oh come on.. let it come..

It just needs a SpArk to kindle a Mighty flame.....:tongue:

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Oops smashed back to another 4 by sehwag ... he in 108 now...

Sehwag, wih his second century in World Cups becomes the third Indian and 13th batsman overall to score ten centuries or more in away/neutral ODIs. Indian batsmen have scored the most centuries in ODIs (183), followed by Australia (156)."

AJTR what u says doesn’t matter.

And note that you are not welcome for party too. In your case athiti devo bhav… My foot.

AJTR what u says doesn’t matter.

And note that you are not welcome for party too. In your case athiti devo bhav… My foot.

don't worry she is most welcome on this side of LOC :D

and not because she is an indian - but a very nice person and knows how to respect others
unfortunately you are yet to learn respect i think :D

Back
Top Bottom