What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

don't worry she is most welcome on this side of LOC :D

and not because she is an indian - but a very nice person and knows how to respect others
unfortunately you are yet to learn respect i think :D

Zaki bhai I m not in mood to argue with any one today.

I just understand that – Dushmani karo to bhi shann se.

Indian team bhi sahi time pe hi phuss hoti hai :lol:

Seriously I have always been the admirer of Indian batting since past 20 years at least... but something happens to them and suddenly they start doing silly mistakes....

I don't think they would win this world cup... but still best of luck to the best team

This is the best batting line up India has ever seen. don't worry mate. Yeh world cup hamara hai.

Zaki bhai I m not in mood to argue with any one today.

I just understand that – Dushmani karo to bhi shann se.

aray bhai dushmani karo laking Bangladesh ka kandahy pe bandook rakh ka shann say tau na howa na.

In pool games India hav only tough games against SA and ENG.

BD is playing well according to its capability. Thier body language is still positive.

This is the best batting line up India has ever seen. don't worry mate. Yeh world cup hamara hai.

acha bhala mein score dekh reha tha-- kun kaha tum nay aisa-- nahi kehna chhaiye tha-

Yeh world Cup tumhara nahi sirf hamara hai :tup:
Pakistan ka hai--

actually early 2000 or 1990s ki batting zayada strong thee - when you had Ganguly, Dravid, Sehwag, Tendulkar (even dhoni) etc

all in great form...

But those days Australian team was unbeatable so it was hard for India to grab number 1 spot

now the Aussies are weaker so the newly developed Indian team looks formidable. I think its great team but i liked Ganguly and Dravid very much

Back
Top Bottom