What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

India lost another wicket 152/2 Gambir out for 39 wait for another quick wicket which is the only hope to keep the match alive

Looking at the pitch conditions, if Bangladesh manage 300+ batting second under lights then they deserve a semi final spot. This is irrespective of who wins.

India RR 6.30... still consistent. good going...

nope feeling how pathetic some real low life can be .. and has trolling abilities ina non relted cricket thread too... If u dont have anything to contribute ina cricket thread other than flames .. get out.. nothing will happen to you if i rply to u but i will get tons of infractions.. thank u..
i'm wondering wat kind of low life some of u people from india are who cant even tolerate people cheering for opposite team AAAAAkkkkkkkthoooooo . dont ve sportsman siprit like kolkata crowd.chennai crowd was better atleast they gave standing ovation even to pakistani team for their win.

12 more for sehwag century... once he gets there, i hope its fireworks.. or did he really meant about batting all 50 overs .??

i'm wondering wat kind of low life some of u people from india are who cant even tolerate people cheering for opposite team AAAAAkkkkkkkthoooooo . dont ve sportsman siprit like kolkata crowd.chennai crowd was better atleast they gave standing ovation even to pakistani team for their win.

DUDE/dudiiii... the hate thread is in the other side.. leave this one alone... dont have time for this .... too busy to spend time on a licenenced troller on loose.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

A four by Kohli.. he seems calm .. maybe a good innings is on the way...

guyz focus on cricket only

no need to bring india in everything.......... 2 down 8 more to go :D

I think viru will go for 200+ today. Everything is in favor.

Back
Top Bottom