What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

guyz focus on cricket only

no need to bring india in everything.......... 2 down 8 more to go :D

Please tell that to the flamer who is doing it on purpose.. and ask him/her if he/she has "balls" to cheer the kenyans on 23rd?? :devil:

Please tell that to the flamer who is doing it on purpose.. and ask him/her if he/she has "balls" to cheer the kenyans on 23rd?? :devil:

she teases you because you tease her :P

but i think personal likings must be left behind this thread :D

this thread is about cricket and both of you are going off-topic again n again

Bangladesh need 8 more wickets within next 20 runs and then all will be well again :D

By 30 over formula a team should double the score they have at the end of 30 over if there are wickets in hand. By that we should be around 380 and with some Yosouf firework may even reach 400. That would be awesome :D

come on Spark - its just a match

tell me... and i would be supporting Kenya on 23rd :P

I know the are playing against Pakistan - but still just say it bro :D anything for you :rofl:

Another 4 for sehwag.. inching towards 100

she teases you because you tease her :P

but i think personal likings must be left behind this thread :D

this thread is about cricket and both of you are going off-topic again n again

Bangladesh need 8 more wickets within next 20 runs and then all will be well again :D

I am more than happy to play the teasing game.. coz once this one appears on one thread there is nothing else to discuss other than tease..

I am loving it :smitten: tada tattataaaa

Back
Top Bottom