What's new

India-Vietnam oil/gas cooperation sparks jingoistic anger in Chinese media

As I said already, the correct response to India in the SCS, is to veto India's dreams of having a permanent seat on the UNSC.

Increasing troop presence in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, would be an over-reaction.

Stapled visas, or supplying Indian insurgents, would be an over-reaction.

As I said already, the correct response to India in the SCS, is to veto India's dreams of having a permanent seat on the UNSC.

Increasing troop presence in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, would be an over-reaction.

Stapled visas, or supplying Indian insurgents, would be an over-reaction.

all this because they are drilling for oil in their own spaces? why these reactions now when the thread starter has asked a specific question : why no such reactions since 1988? the only difference i can see is China got stronger and hence using coercive methods!

all this because they are drilling for oil in their own spaces? why these reactions now when the thread starter has asked a specific question : why no such reactions since 1988? the only difference i can see is China got stronger and hence using coercive methods!

Well, India has done no physical harm to us, so the reponse will be the same.

Killing a dream doesn't do any physical damage. Plus, now that India has shown it is willing to oppose us in the SCS, it would be foolish to let them have a permanent seat in the UNSC anyway.

vietnam has been on those fields for ages. how come the chinese did not raise concerns then? i am sure there were a lot of hawkish govt activities during that time. china's economic rise has led to too many skirmishes don you think? while i am completely for rise of china or for that matter any country so as to reduce poverty and hunger in the world, I am against greed of any one entity. even wall street for that matter.

the thread starter asked a question : when these activites were gng on since 1988, why all the noises now? is it because you are strong economically and militarily? that is what fits the bill as a bully - like you guys say against the USA. but this is shaping up to be the same!

Previously they just drill oil along their coast but this time they blatantly want to drill oil from China's EEZ.

Viet can't drill the oil by themselves even in the shallow seabed near their coast. So the only way to steal our oil is to drag capable companies into the dirty business.

But nowadays it is difficult to find an experienced western company who is willing to offend China, so Viet has to lower the standard to Indian's level.

Viet can't drill the oil by themselves even in the shallow seabed near their coast. So the only way to steal our oil is to drag capable companies into the dirty business.

But nowadays it is difficult to find an experienced western company who is willing to offend China, so Viet has to lower the standard to Indian's level.

chinese calling other goods low standard? :lol: thats a good one

If indian goods are low standard? why do u copy them?, like motorcycles, medicines etc

Well, India has done no physical harm to us, so the reponse will be the same.

Killing a dream doesn't do any physical damage. Plus, now that India has shown it is willing to oppose us in the SCS, it would be foolish to let them have a permanent seat in the UNSC anyway.
Ok..Its UNSC card,then.
My Chinese friend let me tell you one-thing. we have achieved and will continue to achieve the privileges partaken for a Veto state even if its without UNSC seat for now.
NSG waver, Military cooperation with prime powers are just a start.
Excluding a rapidly increasing power like India from USNC looses USNC's face value, and the face value is that sustains USNC.

chinese calling other goods low standard? :lol: thats a good one

If indian goods are low standard? why do u copy them?, like motorcycles, medicines etc

Last time we copied something from India was about 1300 years ago. Xuanzang made a copy of several Buddhist Scriptures.

Ok..Its UNSC card,then.
My Chinese friend let me tell you one-thing. we have achieved and will continue to achieve the privileges partaken for a Veto state even if its without UNSC seat for now.
Excluding a rapidly increasing power like India from USNC looses USNC's face value, and the face value is that sustains USNC.

A permanent seat is in play for India but not veto power. No existing permanent member endorses India for veto power. No one.

Ok..Its UNSC card,then.

Yeah, about UNSC, you've achieve as much as you've achieve 30 years ago. Keep trying though.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Buddha was from Nepal actually. :azn:

My bad. Sorry to Nepali people.

Your oil ? since when ? you don't even have a clear map about it for century,and now, it belong to VN base on Unclos 1982 .Let us drill, and we will sell to CHina in very cheap price, bro.

images729603_Ban_do_VN_nha_Nguyen_1838.jpg

A permanent seat is in play for India but not veto power. No existing permanent member endorses India for veto power. No one.

A seat in the UNSC must be earned. Either by winning an election or by winning a World War.
There is no such a thing, permanent seat without veto. It's a joke.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Your oil ? since when ? you don't even have a clear map about it for century,and now, it belong to VN base on Unclos 1982 .Let us drill, and we will sell to CHina in very cheap price, bro.

images729603_Ban_do_VN_nha_Nguyen_1838.jpg

You don't even have an independent country for century.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom