What's new

India-Vietnam oil/gas cooperation sparks jingoistic anger in Chinese media

nothing, its your EEZ :lol:
ONGC will drill in VN EEZ

Save that word to Uncle Police and good luck.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

You overestimate yourself again.

I've seen plenty of articles and threads posted here, where Indians bemoaned the fact that China doesn't pay any attention to them. Look at this cover of the Economist for example: How China sees the World.

But now, you've got the attention you guys wanted. Too bad it's mostly negative. :azn:

I personally look forward to more negative articles about India in the Chinese media, it seems more balanced this way, considering that India has been doing the same thing to us for years now.

how_china_sees_the_world.jpg

You overestimate yourself again.

I've seen plenty of articles and threads posted here, where Indians bemoaned the fact that China doesn't pay any attention to them. Look at this cover of the Economist for example: How China sees the World.

But now, you've got the attention you guys wanted. Too bad it's mostly negative. :azn:

I personally look forward to more negative articles about India in the Chinese media, it seems more balanced this way, considering that India has been doing the same thing to us for years now.

Back to acting like 4 year old, huh. Government doesn't publish its activities in newspaper. You still don't understand the concept, do you? By the way, I cannot overestimate me. I am American citizen and no need to tell me about this American obsession Chinese people have.

Back to acting like 4 year old, huh. Government doesn't publish its activities in newspaper. You still don't understand the concept, do you? By the way, I cannot overestimate me. I am American citizen and no need to tell me about American obsession Chinese people have.

Like I said, if you think the Chinese government cared much about India previously, then you're seriously overestimating India's importance. :azn:

But you've got the attention now. I'm sure it was worth it.

please stick to topic. Main point of the article is indo-vietnam oil/gas exploration pact is in existence since 1988..
No trolling!!

Like I said, if you think the Chinese government cared much about India previously, then you're seriously overestimating India's importance. :azn:

But you've got the attention now. I'm sure it was worth it.

India's foreign policy is underlined by the attention-seeking theory of geopolitics, ie struggle to make yourself relevant internationally.

India's foreign policy is underlined by the attention-seeking theory of geopolitics, ie struggle to make yourself relevant internationally.

Well it surely got Chines "attention". Who knew it was that simple.

And China's is the opposite, "Tao Guang Yang Hui". :P

I guess it will all end in 2012. Nationalists, you say?

If you're looking for doomsday, you will be disappointed. They are still pragmatists above all else.

And anyway, I think shutting down India's dream of getting a UNSC permanent seat, is a good enough response to this. Doing something more in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, would probably be overkill.

please stick to topic. Main point of the article is indo-vietnam oil/gas exploration pact is in existence since 1988..
No trolling!!

Vietnam and India drill oil in EZZ of Vietnam under UNCLOS. Don't care about such noises from any where.

You sound like a petulant 4 year old. Probably you are. Just a bit smart for your age.

Any who, hasn't 50 articles already been posted on this topic? Why are you guys posting same thing again and again?

If you don't like it don't read it but why do you whine like a baby?

And thats showing results aint it?
India drilling in the so called china's backyard
but Chinese members like you waiting, hoping,longing for the current leadership to change (replacing dove with hawk,so to speak.) to counter India. and they(chinese) say current Indian Govt Is Spineless. pathetic ,absolutely pathetic.

And thats showing results aint it?
India drilling in the so called china's backyard
but Chinese members like you waiting, hoping,longing for the current leadership to change (replacing dove with hawk,so to speak.) to counter India. and they(chinese) say current Indian Govt Is Spineless. pathetic ,absolutely pathetic.

It's 100% true though. :lol:

"The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,"

- Home Minister P. Chidambaram (2008)

Now when was the last time any cross-border terrorists from China's neighbours came over and gunned down a hotel?

But what I am laughing about here, is the fact that India is constantly crying about China being mean, despite this being a peaceful administration. Stapled visas, Chinese troops in Azad Kashmir, endless crying from India. You guys don't even have the stomach for a peaceful administration, how will you handle a nationalist one?

vietnam has been on those fields for ages. how come the chinese did not raise concerns then? i am sure there were a lot of hawkish govt activities during that time. china's economic rise has led to too many skirmishes don you think? while i am completely for rise of china or for that matter any country so as to reduce poverty and hunger in the world, I am against greed of any one entity. even wall street for that matter.

the thread starter asked a question : when these activites were gng on since 1988, why all the noises now? is it because you are strong economically and militarily? that is what fits the bill as a bully - like you guys say against the USA. but this is shaping up to be the same!

It's 100% true though. :lol:

"The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,"

- Home Minister P. Chidambaram (2008)

Now when was the last time any cross-border terrorists from China's neighbours came over and gunned down a hotel?

But what I am laughing about here, is the fact that India is constantly crying about China being mean, despite this being a peaceful administration. Stapled visas, Chinese troops in Azad Kashmir, endless crying from India. You guys don't even have the stomach for a peaceful administration, how will you handle a nationalist one?

Wow thats some super awesome superior logics. I asked you, does so strong super mighty(as advertised) china wants a regime change to act against India
Then you reply to it involves 26/11, stapled visa?!!
well, let me ask you again does it change anything in china Sea? or with drilling deep into china's supposedly owned resources?
Nope,Nay,Naught.
Then let me put it this way. oil drilling like many other so called malicious activities is a handiwork of So called spineless congress
but what if a nationalist comes to power in India in 2012(replacing dove with hawk,or what ever)? think about that?
the argument can be bend both-ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom