What's new

India v.s Pakistam abroad

Pyara9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have a question to ask to all my fellow keyboard warriors. Hear me out.

Why is it that when Pakistani people and Indian people come to Western countries we get along so well? I mean some of us become brothers and have family relations regardless of origin or religion?

Yet when back home we have a knife to each other throat?

Do you think it was all planned by someone like Winston Churchill? Like it was his trap that we are still trying to get out of?

I have posted many negative things against India just for the fun of it, but in reality i have just as many great Indian friends as i have Pakistani here in Canada.

Also im completely against war, n loss of innocent lives for absolutely nothing.. I wish we could be friendly countries like Canada and USA.

Could you just imagine what it would be like if India and Pakistan were friendly Nations?

To all that guys on Pakistani side pretending we are a different race get over your self. Dna proves otherwise we are the same.

Last edited:
I've said it before.

Go outside our respective countries and we are all friendly and cordial. Even if we don't like each other, we're still polite and respectful. That's how we're taught to act and how a civilized society is supposed to act.

Inside our respective countries, we tend to be a bit more hostile against each other. That comes from the sense of bravado you get when you're with 'your own people'. Things tend to be black and white when you're part of a group pitted against another group.

And then you have the internet, where our actions and comments cannot be associated with a face, thus separating any notion of consequence. And this ability to hide behind an avatar makes us much harsher than in reality. This works the other way too, when the people we're bashing are just usernames, it's easier to let it all out.

Like someone said, give a man a mask and he will show you his true self.

Kashmir is the culprit
Who left kashmir out of the game to begin with? Was it the sneaky brits?

Your Dna is probably Indian fruity loops, but don't speak for or label the rest of us.

Go to you tube and watch on how humanity spread from Africa. Dna proves it.. Also please explain why you look like indians?

Pussies like you might treat them as brothers, but I certainly don't.

Not a pussy. Only more knowledgeable then ur uneducated a**.

I've said it before.

Go outside our respective countries and we are all friendly and cordial. Even if we don't like each other, we're still polite and respectful. That's how we're taught to act and how a civilized society is supposed to act.

Inside our respective countries, we tend to be a bit more hostile against each other. That comes from the sense of bravado you get when you're with 'your own people'. Things tend to be black and white when you're part of a group pitted against another group.

And then you have the internet, where our actions and comments cannot be associated with a face, thus separating any notion of consequence. And this ability to hide behind an avatar makes us much harsher than in reality. This works the other way too, when the people we're bashing are just usernames, it's easier to let it all out.

Like someone said, give a man a mask and he will show you his true self.

I agree.

Who left kashmir out of the game to begin with? Was it the sneaky brits?

Go to you tube and watch on how humanity spread from Africa. Dna proves it.. Also please explain why you look like indians?

Not a pussy. Only more knowledgeable then ur uneducated a**.

I agree.

I don't look like an Indian. :lol:

Your generalization falls flat on its face.

Yeah, no. I stay away from Pakistanis most of the time. I have nothing to do with them, and there are almost none in my grad school, at least not in the PhD.

Yaaro aik banday n ekitne masoomiyat aur sharagat se muhabat ka pegam diya hai, aur aap log us ki mitti palid kar rahau ho.

More than 20 years i am out and not even a single banday da putar indian have met, always two headed snake.

i've met some 2 headed snakes of pak orgin too. Whats your point?

I don't look like an Indian. :lol:

Your generalization falls flat on its face.
You probably never met an Indian. Or worked with.. or at least try to.. they are humans just like us.

Yeah, no. I stay away from Pakistanis most of the time. I have nothing to do with them, and there are almost none in my grad school, at least not in the PhD.

Try to get to know i gurantee u it will change ur prospective completely.

Try it n see for yourself.. fellow from India might be of your benefit of some kind maybe in some time in need. Like i said i have great India friends who i depend on n they never let me down.

Nah, I'd rather not trust a Pakistani, or Bangladeshi for that matter. :lol:

You are some drunk faggot that wants the rest of us to collectively feel the same way you do just because you probably lost your virginity to some musty Indian girl. GTFO bitch boy.

Haha i can use that language just as well as you can mean while i reported you.. see smarter then you.

Nah, I'd rather not trust a Pakistani, or Bangladeshi for that matter. :lol:

Your choice but the fact still stands we are not hostile against each other when we are living in a foreign country. We both have a bigger fish to fight or fry.

Haha i see you ran out of logical things to say so you resort to this?? Shame

Try it n see for yourself.. fellow from India might be of your benefit of some kind maybe in some time in need. Like i said i have great India friends who i depend on n they never let me down.
Apparently when the Muslim league and congress fell out - Winston Churchill said something along the lines of “ i hope the dispute remains deep, bloody and irreparable”.

Duffers that we are, we made those words come true .

The good side is that the British themselves are getting plenty of Troubles as a result of the people from the colonies moving there and taking their problems with them. Problems partly created by the British in the first place.

Haha i see you ran out of logical things to say so you resort to this?? Shame

In Canada or for that matter any western or a country where you migrated, you are perceived as a Canadian and not as a Pakistani, same is true of an Indian, his new identity is a Canadian, the Pakistan or Indian background takes a backseat and becomes less relevant, with it the animosity and issues also becomes less important.

Also immigrants in any new country takes the new identity in the strides...their background matters less so is this positive behavior...riding the same boat.

Though there are exceptions in both cases...

Back
Top Bottom