What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Abb pakistan ko indian bowlers ki dulahey karni chaya warna match jeetna asaan nhi ho ga..indian has advantage of toss..they will see how pitch behave and will bat according to it

Humare bowlers ki to dhulai hoogi ismai koi shaq nahi .. but i wish our batters deliver today

Its no magic formula either to bank upon. Particularly by a team, which lacks bowling strength.

ho said its a magic formula. The commentators in the series are also saying that its better if India bowl first.

It was unfortunate that India has lost all tosses in the series except for today.

shaitaan-e-azam Lord sauron zardari will be there
Inshallah, in presence of ZORDARI pakistan wins. he is not too bad man like others (I guess so!).
SAW SAW SAW
Inshallah, Pakistan wins this match (AMeen!!)
sooma Ameen!
SAW SAW SAW

ho said its a magic formula. The commentators in the series are also saying that its better if India bat first.

It was unfortunate that India has lost all tosses in the series except for today.

Err, if only the toss can make the team win.
Winning the toss does not mean a win.
And you know it. India lacks bowling attack big time baba.
Not a balanced team I would say to have started bowl first - WITHOUT GOOD BOWLERS.

Abb pakistan ko indian bowlers ki dulahey karni chaya warna match jeetna asaan nhi ho ga..indian has advantage of toss..they will see how pitch behave and will bat according to it

shob shob kahen...i witnessed pakistan ko target mar mar kay achieve karta hi! since now batsman will play without pressure, and ALHAMDOLLILLAH we have good bowling squad and then this advantage would make them fall (INSHALLAH!) ameen!!!
Phir hum targeet 300 na den! as this pitch is ba-barkat for Pakistan throughout the history like we alway loose to India in world cup...history has to be conserved at this time point (AMEEN!!!) SAW SAW SAW AMEEN! SAW SAW

Inshallah, in presence of ZORDARI pakistan wins. he is not too bad man like others (I guess so!).
SAW SAW SAW
Inshallah, Pakistan wins this match (AMeen!!)
sooma Ameen!
SAW SAW SAW

If that is the case, then pakistan would win only 10% of the game Lol zardari baba....

Err, if only the toss can make the team win.
Winning the toss does not mean a win.
And you know it. India lacks bowling attack big time baba.
Not a balanced team I would say to have started bowl first - WITHOUT GOOD BOWLERS.

After the opposition hammers your bowling, atleast your batsmen will know on how much you have hammer the other team.

Even in T20, India scored 192 batting first and almost lost the game due to pathetic bowling.

Same thing i am saying - pathetic bowling squad.
Thats my concern.

Thats what I am saying.

After Pakistan makes 350, India knows how much to get to win.

If we bat first and make 350, due to our pathetic bowling, there is higher chance of Pakistan getting there and winning.

Back
Top Bottom