What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Thats what I am saying.

After Pakistan makes 350, India knows how much to get to win.

If we bat first and make 350, due to our pathetic bowling, there is higher chance of Pakistan getting there and winning.

Knowing the target does not mean a gauranteed win. You have to have aptitude. Its a perceptive advantage and not a mathematical one.

Knowing the target does not mean a gauranteed win. You have to have aptitude. Its a perceptive advantage and not a mathematical one.

Nothing is guaranteed on this planet.

Since India has a stronger batting, we must put all our bets on the batting and not on our pathetic bowling.

oye match shuro hogaya and i didnt know
@KRAIT baby just for you i missed my imp schedule and m here but where the f are you

Last edited by a moderator:
mashallah 24/0 4.0 overs

saw saw saw May ALLAH give pakistna more powers to deliver a strong target which is never chaseable saw saw saw AMEEN!!

Nothing is guaranteed on this planet.

Since India has a stronger batting, we must put all our bets on the batting and not on our pathetic bowling.

Without taking into account the skill n potency of the adversary, which is better in both fields of the game.
Baap ka maal thori hai baba....lol

Without taking into account the skill n potency of the adversary, which is better in both fields of the game.
Baap ka maal thori hai baba....lol

So you mean pakistan has a better batting lineup than India ?

Back
Top Bottom