What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

418020_10151379142124919_1998902320_n.jpg

India bowlers were not that bad - 250 was pretty easy target. So this picture is illogical and also in bad taste

My request to Pakistani brothers dont cross the line on decency in pride of win

The good thing is that the matches are widely spaced. It gives time for nerves to cool down. Otherwise I know what you're talking about, after wins we take the team so high that it comes crashing down.

What I would like to see is a consistent Pakistani side.

The good thing is that the matches are widely spaced. It gives time for nerves to cool down. Otherwise I know what you're talking about, after wins we take the team so high that it comes crashing down.

What I would like to see is a consistent Pakistani side.

well said and next series in south Africa will be another test for our batsman and bowlers. Indian fought well in previous matches and they were all very close matches but their batting got flop today and it could happen with any team

I wish Pakistan continue this winning spirit in south Africa which will be a tough series :)

you just gotta love the pakistan cricket team they are the ultimate champs when it comes trolling indians they smash both india's team and it's women :rofl:

Guess you forgot Nargis Farkhi, Somy Ali, Sana Nawaz and Meera and let's not forget Veena aunty with her nude photo shoot for an Indian men's magazine ;)

lol! want me to pull up sunny leone's wannabe white pics!! lolz @ indians

other one was poonam pandey who posed nude for a muslim on twitter ;)

another was sherlyn chopra who had sex with hugh hefner a white person and walked around naked with playboy's editors and whatnot

dont u indians have any shame?

I thought we were talking about India/pakistan
Reminds me of Mehar Bukhari or something like that, hwo got banged by some black guy as well as Christel Khalil :D

We're goin way off topic now

Back
Top Bottom