What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Ya u forgot Priya Rai who gets fapped to by everyone in the world... Not sure whats so interesting about her :bad: Ugly as ****

Dont make go too far boy

Zarina Masood and Nadia Moore Ali ;)

I'm done trolling

Zarina Masood and Nadia Moore Ali ;)

I'm done trolling

Is that wat ur Congressman fap to during a meeting!! Report says 60% of ur Congressman are convicted rapists!

no wonder india is rape capital of the world

We have reached 100 pages, while talking about rape, women and whatever else but cricket.

Let's just close down the thread :coffee:

Is that wat ur Congressman fap to during a meeting!! Report says 60% of ur Congressman are convicted rapists!

no wonder india is rape capital of the world

Awwh come one! Just about when I was about to log off lol, dude this thread is gonna turn into a flame war if I start posting figures and statistics so I'll just leave it at that.

http://zurmat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/indian-ministers-caught-watching-****-in-parliament.jpg

I dont get what england team is doing in india ?

is not it long wait and rest for them?:what:

Good luck Pakistan....You guys are really played well...One thing I have observed that apart from Afridi.....most of the team members of the existing Pakistan team is very humble and sobre in media in spite of being winning convincingly against India...These guys are different than the Pakistan team in 80'S....

386605_10152386788165363_2023435365_n.jpg

@WebMaster whats gone wrong with the moderation... :angry:

Some days ago an Indian called me the g word and his post is right where it is.... so is the poster!

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster whats gone wrong with the moderation... :angry:
Some days ago an Indian called me the g word and his post is right where it is.... so is the poster!
Its better you PM him with link of that thread along with post number. It helps in moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Pakistan....You guys are really played well...One thing I have observed that apart from Afridi.....most of the team members of the existing Pakistan team is very humble and sobre in media in spite of being winning convincingly against India...These guys are different than the Pakistan team in 80'S....

Its good to be humble if you want to reach at some stage..I like the attitude of Hafeez he is down to earth guy and nasir jamsheed and yunus khan, umur gul also down to earth guys stay away from controversies and show off. Misbah may not be a good cricketer but he also stay calm and relax even if he dont perform :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom