What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

The tweet is by an Indian and a Mumbaikar. You should advice her about this. I just copy pasted her tweet here. :D
And should I copy paste what people in India say about Pakistan ?

Chennai earlier & Kolkata today proved that molestation is a pan-India phenomenon, not just restricted to Delhi. #IndvsPak

Again a tweet by an Indian. :rolleyes:

Even the usually poker-faced Dav Whatmore is overjoyed at the victory, gets a hug from Misbah before he sets off to shake hands with the rest of the Pakistan team.

And should I copy paste what people in India say about Pakistan ?

It is your own people who are disrespecting the rape victim. I can give you the link of her tweet account. You should scold her for such tweets.

Congrats to Pakistan team.

Seems like this thread is now more focused on bashing India for molestation and bringing rape everywhere. :coffee:

:wave:

oye jaldi batao india tv par kya news aa raha hai :rofl::rofl:

They're saying the two J's have dismantled India. Junaid destroyed the top Indian order of batting with his thunderous bowling and Jamshed with his three consecutive 100's.

hahha bht nagawar he hume Pakistan se harna, chahe dunya ki jis team se har jao per Pakistan se harna humein manzoor nahi...amm awam on india tv...

another guy from publib "agar tandulkar hota to Pakistan ki aesi ki tesi ho jati":D

hahha wht an entertainment

ethan_dancing_gif_by_curry_crackers-d5407wa.gif

Back
Top Bottom