What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Originally Posted by RazPaK
Pakistan should win in honor of the victims of India in their rising epidemic.

ghazwa e hind for saving the oppressed section of indian society a.k.a women

what say @ajtr
@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
98/0 16 ovr
why did Dhoni won the toss & elected to field.. the track looks perfect for batting, plus he drop'd a regular batsman & got a bowler.. so india will be 1 batsman short when chasing...

The target seems to be 300 plus....

even 320 looks chasable on this cement type of a wicket. Indians made this full flat. plus a very good bating side of india.

DAFUQ??
I can bowl better than these idiots.

na friend this is totaly a batting wicket. and you cant bowl on a flat track. a question rises why dhoni has given raina the ball?? they are playing with 5 bowlers.

98/0 16 ovr
why did Dhoni won the toss & elected to field.. the track looks perfect for batting, plus he drop'd a regular batsman & got a bowler.. so india will be 1 batsman short when chasing...
Dhoni's captaincy has gone wrong so badly in recent times.

even 320 looks chasable on this cement type of a wicket. Indians made this full flat. plus a very good bating side of india.

na friend this is totaly a batting wicket. and you cant bowl on a flat track. a question rises why dhoni has given raina the ball?? they are playing with 5 bowlers.

the wicket has bounce mate ...dont take it as light as it may seem ....has something for pace bowlers

Back
Top Bottom