What's new

India, US ink $1billion deal for six Super Hercules aircraft

OK...i generalized.
But most of the western media is propagating that nonsense.
You are a good person...:cheers:

But my point is why no western media is coming up with the poor, slum topic yet...

it's cool dude. No harm done :cheers: and believe me when I say, I make no excuses for anyone. I can only control what I say and feel.

The diplomat spat will remain as a diplomat spat.....America does not give our diplomat immunty, We do not give their diplomat thr same......

We are not a bunch of 3rd grade school kids who would go all out and stop talking to each other and have a scorn on each others face every time we see each other?

If that is the way Pakistan conducts international relations, it think its time you guys stop being 3rd graders

The diplomat spat will remain as a diplomat spat.....America does not give our diplomat immunty, We do not give their diplomat thr same......

We are not a bunch of 3rd grade school kids who would go all out and stop talking to each other and have a scorn on each others face every time we see each other?

If that is the way Pakistan conducts international relations, it think its time you guys stop being 3rd graders
Tell that to Kamalnath, Salman khurshid...
They are the ones who ignited this...

And offcourse the last one,,,Preet bharara(more american than the americans )

Good,Don't sign anything those are urgent or running out production.

Looking at what some of the hyper-nationalists here have been saying, one might already assume India had already cut all diplomatic ties with US.
Then one might be idiot !!!!
With all those wars and terrorist activities India never cut off diplomatic ties with Pak. Why would it happen with US !!!!

Its just thing of treating equally and returning the favour in same coin

Last edited:
OK...i generalized.
But most of the western media is propagating that nonsense.
You are a good person...:cheers:

But my point is why no western media is coming up with the poor, slum topic yet...

Stop licking chini @ss, its not going to get you anywhere, and fyi, its the chini troll bots who bring up the poverty and toilet posts in every thread.

Looking at what some of the hyper-nationalists here have been saying, one might already assume India had already cut all diplomatic ties with US.

Are Foreign Policies run on the basis of "Kids relationships in the sand-box in the corner of the school-yard" ?

India needs the best military equipment it can afford if it is to give the Chinese something to think about when they try to run roughshod over India.

And that is the fact. The diplomatic spat is not related to this deal. Its not like the Kid in the sand-box who does not want to play with some other kid forever, only because that other kid once stuck out his tongue at him.......

Last edited:
Good news!

So ULH, Ch-47F, Four more P-8I and AH-64E deals are just around the corner..........

Excellent!!
The next things needed in order of urgency for IAF for a high tempo operation are actually
1. MRTT
2. AWACS

I wonder when the deals for these two would be signed. MoD needs to fast track these acquisitions.

160 MILLIONS USD per, what the fcuk! India is rich!
The plan to co-produce 20 ton category plane with Russia is stuck for the last decade.

Only 12 C-130J's are being ordered. They are not for regular lift requirements, but geared towards spec-ops. Though ofcourse they are used in regular lift roles as well.

Hopefully the MRTA program with Russia comes back on track though it seems unlikely.

All of them are British sources, except CNN. And if you read the CNN article, all it is doing is presenting both views FROM INDIANS. Some Indians questioning the need for the mars mission, and other Indians answering them convincingly. Balanced journalism. Only the British media was behaving in an odious manner.

All of them are British sources, except CNN. And if you read the CNN article, all it is doing is presenting both views FROM INDIANS. Some Indians questioning the need for the mars mission, and other Indians answering them convincingly. Balanced journalism. Only the British media was behaving in an odious manner.
Both are same when it comes to bashing india and pitching us against chna

You already bashed india during MOM, chandrayan etc by bringing ignorant topics like toilets, slums, etc.
Now what about poor, slums, toilets of india...
You guys are ignorant and jealous...
mate @KAL-EL is a sensible and reasonable American who always brings something new to the table.please don't confuse him with @faithfulguy,he has never bashed India rather his posts are quite sensible and mature....

Back
Top Bottom