What's new

India urges China to ensure dams don't harm its interests

SO you admit you have done bad things to Pakistan and BD now you don't want China to do the same to India.

No. See my post below.

See my previous videos about what India did in the pass to Bangladesh and Pakistan...and maybe Pakistan and BD friens can give you detail about What India did to them. If we can have similar arrangement vis-a-vis India...that will be fine for us.

and About water treaty, we will get X % of water similar deal that you have with BD...let say if india allow to retain 50% of water upstream, we should do the same and divert all this 50% of brahmaputra elsewhere...and India got the balance...how is that?

Ok so 50% China keeps, remaining 50% comes to India. and of this India keeps the half which is 25%

so that Bangladesh get only 25% finally? :rofl: so in one blow you want to reduce Bangladesh water supply with half and you say you are their friends!!

so by using ur divide and rule you want to share the water in the below ratio:

China - 50%
India - 25%
Bangladesh - 25%

and still you want to accuse India of taking away Bangladesh water when you take away 50% of the complete river!!!!!!!!!!

now it becomes clear to see through your divide and rule policy. You want to use the divide and rule policy and MAXMIIZE your own water supply and leave the whole subcontinent reeling in water shortages.

and funny thing is after taking away 50% of the river and reducing Bangladesh water to just 25%, you would tell Bangladesh that look China is your great friend and how we reduced India's water supply.

divide and rule in play... blame India and use it to reduce water supply upstream to both India and Bangladesh... and take maximum share for China :rofl:

Similarly play divide and rule between India and Pakistan and reduce water supply to them also.

Overall India, Pakistan and Bangladesh suffer and become deserts and fight with each other and China laughts its way to the maximum share of the waters.. nice scheme.. !!

See my previous videos about what India did in the pass to Bangladesh and Pakistan...and maybe Pakistan and BD friens can give you detail about What India did to them. If we can have similar arrangement vis-a-vis India...that will be fine for us.

and About water treaty, we will get X % of water similar deal that you have with BD...let say if india allow to retain 50% of water upstream, we should do the same and divert all this 50% of brahmaputra elsewhere...and India got the balance...how is that?

Glad that you are not in your country's government

On Topic
China said it will not harm the down stream recipients of water so no topic to discuss

Mods close the thread

No. See my post below.

Ok so 50% China keeps, remaining 50% comes to India. and of this half India keeps which is 25%

so that Bangladesh get only 25% finally? :rofl: so in one blow you want to reduce Bangladesh water supply with half and you say you are their friends!!

so by using ur divide and rule you want to share the water in the below ratio:

China - 50%
India - 25%
Bangladesh - 25%

and still you want to accuse India of taking away Bangladesh water when you take away 50% of the complete river!!!!!!!!!!

now it becomes clear to see through your divide and rule policy. You want to use the divide and rule policy and MAXMIIZE your own water supply and leave the whole subcontinent reeling in water shortages.

and funny thing is after taking away 50% of the river and reducing Bangladesh water to just 25%, you would tell Bangladesh that look China is your great friend and how we reduced India's water supply.

divide and rule in play... blame India and use it to reduce water supply upstream to both India and Bangladesh... and take maximum share for China

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-dont-harm-its-interests-5.html#ixzz2JfOgl6Ze

If you don't like..then put this way, we let 100% water free flow and India side let 100% free flow to BD and Pakistan...than BD and Pakistan will get 100% and India get 0%...is this still fair? :D

or let say to share evenly 33.3333% each between BD/China/India..we still able to divert 33.333% water it's not bad at all.

Glad that you are not in your country's government

On Topic
China said it will not harm the down stream recipients of water so no topic to discuss

Mods close the thread

I think water issue need to be settle once of all,it's more advantageous for china to have water treaty...now we just let the water 100% free flow and got nothing. But at least with treaty we will get some water for our desert area...and nobody will complain.

If you don't like..then put this way, we let 100% water free flow and India side let 100% free flow to BD and Pakistan...than BD and Pakistan will get 100% and India get 0%...is this still fair? :D

I think water issue need to be settle once of all,it's more advantageous for china to have water treaty...now we just let the water 100% free flow and got nothing. But at least with treaty we will get some water for our desert area...and nobody will complain.

I also think the same india & china both have large populations to feed a treaty will allow us to use the water more efficiently
& we will not create tussles on issues like these & will not hurt CBMs

I also think the same india & china both have large populations to feed a treaty will allow us to use the water more efficiently

But China don't want to discuss anything and dont want any treaty with India,Bangladesh, Pakistan. see post below! why is it so?? :woot:

they want to hide something which is kinda fishy. Seems they don't want equitable sharing of water and want to keep the maximum or worse even all of water for themselves in future and hurt all the sub continental countries. the intentions seems nefarious towards the sub continent.

information are shared to the whole world
干了这杯恒河水
but talk to india?Daydream
unless you invest in

But don't you think it's unfair that we chinese got nothing and people still complain about Chinese hydropolitic? basically India want 100% water from the source and then up to India to share with BD and Pakistan and China just shut up...is this call "fair"?

@ timetravel, you still didnt reply to my post #64?

But don't you think it's unfair that we chinese got nothing and people still complain about Chinese hydropolitic? basically India want 100% water from the source and then up to India to share with BD and Pakistan and China just shut up...is this call "fair"?

Brahmaputra is also a waterway used by people for transportation

hey I did. My post 66 is the reply. I want treaty and talks between China and India, Pakistan, Bangladesh on water sharing (specially as in post 64 u say a water treaty is more favourable to Chinese then they should have no issues). Now you need to reply to 66. why Chinese govt and Chinese on the forum don't agree to discussions on water. whats there to hide?

hey I did. My post 66 is the reply. I want treaty and talks between China and India, Pakistan, Bangladesh on water sharing (specially as in post 64 u say a water treaty is more favourable to Chinese then they should have no issues). Now you need to reply to 66.

As I state earlier, sure water treaty is just great...at least we gonna get an equal share...the sooner the batter for us. we have other rivers in Tibet that we can divert to fullfill China inland to fullfill the demand.

As I state earlier, sure water treaty is just great...at least we gonna get an equal share...the sooner the batter for us. we have other rivers in Tibet that we can divert to fullfill China inland demand.

that's good if it happens. but you may agree but Chinese Govt doesn't seem to agree to discussions? Also it is not good that they did not inform India, Pakistan, Bangladesh about the dams earlier as it is very important for the lives of people in these regions.

China needs to be transparent in its plans on these rivers and take the sub continent into confidence by sharing information easily and transparently and by involving them into discussions.

We Asians need to stop this infighting really if we want to overtake Europe and America. Or else you know depending on a better friend (far away he may be) is more useful then a cheating brother (how near he may be), how unfortunate it might be. There may be a winner in this fight but this is a huge risk not worth taking from my view, and most probably such fights if they flare have the potential to take down the whole regions and if that happens then there is no winner except the outsiders.

that's good if it happens. but you may agree but Chinese Govt doesn't seem to agree to discussions? Also it is not good that they did not inform India, Pakistan, Bangladesh about the dams earlier as it is very important for the lives of people in these regions.

China needs to be transparent in its plans on these rivers and take the sub continent into confidence by sharing information easily and transparently and by involving them into discussions.

We Asians need to stop this infighting really if we want to overtake Europe and America. Or else you know depending on a better friend (far away he may be) is more useful then a cheating brother (how near he may be), how unfortunate it might be.

first honnestly, do you think India gorverment will accept China to divert 33.333% (1/3) of Brahmaputra water? I dont think treaty is a big issue since we have not stake in Tibet that depend on this water, of course beside the Dams.

what is your point, China then shouldn't have a stake of this water because of water level for transportation?

China don't need water but electricity, if you are building run of the river dam, no issue for us but if its other kinds of dam, then it will affect us too. That's why asked what kind of dam it is.

first honnestly, do you think India gorverment will accept China to divert 33.333% (1/3) of Brahmaputra water? I dont think treaty is a big issue since we have not stake in Tibet that depend on this water, of course beside the Dams.

then at least initiate talks with India on these dams and talk to Indian govt and share data with India? isn't it possible? DO you think GOI would require to make a public statement that we hope China dont harm its interests.

The fact that GOI had to issue such statement is indication that there is lack of discussion on this topic of water and which leaves room for lot of doubts and apprehensions. I am quite sure India wont decline any discussions with China on this topic. But it seems China is not very interested in these discussions, which fuels the speculations and doubts. There is definitely need for discussions here between the govts to settle this issues or dams, rivers and water.

Back
Top Bottom