What's new

India urges China to ensure dams don't harm its interests

Pakistan and Bangladesh need to be with India and oppose the Chinese plans for water diversion.

Anyhow all three were one country someday and now China is using the divide and rule policy against the sub continent people again!!!. If China is able to divert the rivers successfully and Pakistan and Bangladesh celebrate, then the Chinese would be laughing on the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

The ultimate loser will be India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. If India is not able to prevent China from diverting rivers and if India fails can Pakistan and Bangladesh EVER EVER do anything against Chinese if they stop all water to them and divert everything to their deserts??

Remember if India fails against China, China wont need Pakistan and Bangladesh and it will not mind concerting whole sub continent into desert. So Pakistan and Bangladesh stop being traitors to the people of subcontinent and stop supporting China in killing your own people.

Once China has the capacity/infrastructure set up ready to divert all water to its areas and if India is not able to win in war. then what can Pakistan/Bangladesh do to stop China from moving even their share of water to its own citizens?? Did I hear nothing?

Do not be fooled that China is saint. China would give nothing for free to Pakistan and Bangladesh and it will divert as much water as needed for its own deserts in future and will 100% give preference to its own people over your country people for water (even if it means leaving millions in sub continent without water). Only thing is it needs to set up the infrastructure in place (to divert water) + Only India can counter China. But if India is unable then forget Pakistan and Bangladesh can do anything. you yourself know it? isn't it? So stop being delusional and support India and oppose Chinese plans to convert subcontinent into desert of future.

If I understand well you statement is that if Pakistan and BD don't be on India side then they will be doomed as well...is that right?well that's a pure speculatif fiction, we don't need the the divide and rule policy to take care of India. You Indians had already created enough of troubles for them to hate you with your hydropolitic. As I said before why piss BD nor Pakistan off by diverting water that their need when Tibet contains huge amount of water we can chose other rivers than Indus or brhamaputra.

The reality is that India already did bad thing affecting BD and Pakistan with water as my previous videos but we chinese has not done anything to harm them yet, but in future that If India divert water for yourself, they will be very glad to see Chna to use water against India. Your statement is pure speculation and epic fail to stir them against China.

I have full confidence in the Chinese that they won't harm us dams are for electricity nothing else

Anyhow even if Pakistan and Bangladesh do not support, India should ensure that China is not able to make sub continent into a desert. India should continue to build its armed forces and focus on making a strong economy. If in future China shows signs of stopping or diverting more then fair share of water, India should simply attack China all out and capture Tibet and if capturing Tibet is not possible then just nuke them. And its much better if it is made absolutely clear to Chinese that either the subcontinent keeps getting its waters or its doom for China and sub continent together, and that China should not even think about such a misadventure.

GOI should ensure that China acts responsibly and shares its plans and also discusses water issues with India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

Bargain water with your military force even nuke will only bring more desaster to India... we chinese has made clear when we didn't even bother to sign water treaty.

I have full confidence in the Chinese that they won't harm us dams are for electricity nothing else

China has already made clear that the dam won't affect downstream nations, we DID NOT DIVERT WATER.

If I understand well you statement is that if Pakistan and BD don't be on India side then they will be doomed as well...is that right?well that's a pure speculatif fiction, we don't need the the divide and rule policy to take care of India. You Indians had already created enough of troubles for them to hate you with your hydropolitic. As I said before why piss BD nor Pakistan off by diverting water that their need when Tibet contains huge amount of water we can chose other rivers than Indus or brhamaputra.

The reality is that India already did bad thing affecting BD and Pakistan with water as my previous videos but we chinese has not done anything to harm them yet, but in future that If India divert water for yourself, they will be very glad to see Chna to use water against India. Your statement is pure speculation and epic fail to stir them against China.

has not is no reason for will not in future. or should I say Chinese never had any ability to harm sub continent in past.

anyhow if China don't divert the sub continental rivers then there is no issue at all.

But on a logical and sensible ground Pakistan and Bangladesh and whole of sub continent should present a united stand to IF ANY future plans to divert the rivers.

Also Chinese should discuss water issues with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. If they are genuine and don't plan or want to divert the river water why not sign a treaty with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and accept that China wont divert the waters? Why China do not want any agreement seems fishy.

and please don't tell me it is a domestic issue. it is not a domestic issue. It affects the life of millions of people in other countries. so it is not domestic issue. China must discuss/talk about its plans for water sharing or diversion or else if it doesnt plan to divert then be claer and tansparent about it and just give a undertaking to these countries that China has no plans for water diversion.

China has already made clear that the dam won't affect downstream nations, we DID NOT DIVERT WATER.

If china has announced that the dam won't affect downstream nations and they are not going to divert water , then there is nothing left to discuss on the topic.

So mods please close the thread.

If china has announced that the dam won't affect downstream nations and they are not going to divert water , then there is nothing left to discuss on the topic.

So mods please close the thread.

its not that simple.

they say and we believe. It doesn't work that way. what if they keep saying it doesn't harm when it actually does?

the thing is that China needs to share the details of the dams and the works they plan on these rivers with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to prove they don't harm sub continental interests. is China willing to share this information as a responsible nation?. but if not then why not? what is it that China is hiding?

has not is no reason for will not in future. or should I say Chinese never had any ability to harm sub continent in past.

anyhow if China don't divert the sub continental rivers then there is no issue at all. but on a logical and sensible ground Pakistan and Bangladesh and whole of sub continent should present a united stand to IF ANY future plans to divert the rivers.

Also Chinese should discuss water issues with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. If they are genuine and dont plan or want to divert the river water why not sign a treaty with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and accept that China wont divert the waters? Why China do not want any agreement seems fishy.

Now China let 100% water flow free downstream, if there is any treaty similar India/Bangladesh water treaty..then we will reserve the right to keep a percentage of water for ourself and divert somewhere else...that what you want?...very good Idea...we should do what India did to Bangladesh...then you won't come to bother us again with water issue..

its not that simple.

they say and we believe. It doesn't work that way. what if they keep saying it doesn't harm when it actually does?

the thing is that China needs to share the details of the dams and the works they plan on these rivers with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to prove they don't harm sub continental interests. is China willing to share this information as a responsible nation?. but if not then why not? what is it that China is hiding?

Any river originating from Tibet flowing through India ultimately enters pakistan and bangladesh.

China cannot upset those two countries . So no need to worry.

Another thing is these measures by china are like there warning . Only barks and no ball$ to bite

Now China let 100% water flow free downstream, if there is any treaty similar India/Bangladesh water treaty..then we will reserve the right to keep a percentage of water for ourself and divert somewhere else...that what you want?...very good Idea...we should do what India did to Bangladesh...then you won't come to bother us again with water issue..

lets be transparent. Let China give information and data on its dams on sub continental rivers to India,Pakistan, Bangladesh?

yes its better if China discusses the water treaty with India. and why not?

Any river originating from Tibet flowing through India ultimately enters pakistan and bangladesh.

China cannot upset those two countries . So no need to worry.

Another thing is these measures by china are like there warning . Only barks and no ball$ to bite

lets not depend upon any assumptions on our side. It makes sense to ask China to share the data on the dams. its our right and China's duty to share information on rivers flowing into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I think we don't need to create drama over water issue, if China do to India what India did to Pakistan and Bangladesh, is that fair enought?

its not that simple.

information are shared to the whole world
干了这杯恒河水
but talk to india?Daydream
unless you invest in

I think we don't need to create drama over water issue, if China do to India what India did to Pakistan and Bangladesh, is that fair enought?

Please educate us what India did to pakistan and bangladesh .

Please educate us what India did to pakistan and bangladesh .

See my previous videos about what India did in the pass to Bangladesh and Pakistan...and maybe Pakistan and BD friens can give you detail about What India did to them. If we can have similar arrangement vis-a-vis India...that will be fine for us.

and About water treaty, we will get X % of water similar deal that you have with BD...let say if india allow to retain 50% of water upstream, we should do the same and divert all this 50% of brahmaputra elsewhere...and India got the balance...how is that?

Back
Top Bottom