What's new

India ups the ante on China

Oh my god, you are really thinking you are better than a economy nobel winner in economy. :lol:
By the way, if you dont believe a economy nobel winner's saying why should I believe you? Why must your saying about indian bla bla bla become true? :lol: Say that using muscle and fact not predication and bluster.:lol:

Nobody is asking u to believe since u have been brainwashed from a very tender age and we indians are very generous.You can continue earning ur livelihood here.No problems.

Nobody is asking u to believe since u have been brainwashed from a very tender age and we indians are very generous.You can continue earning ur livelihood here.No problems.

It is very pity that 40% indian cant even get "brainwashed" in school.:lol:
Yes, you are very generous that cant even provide stable electrisic power, yes really generous. And I think you know well about that famous IQ issue.:lol: And some indian living in poor village contected me recently, they said they wanna do the same work, bcoz they can become a rich man with 1 dollar incoming per daty in their villiage.:D

Yes, you are very generous that cant even provide stable electrisic power, yes really generous. And I think you know well about that famous IQ issue.:lol: And some indian living in poor village contected me recently, they said they wanna do the same work, bcoz they can become a rich man with 1 dollar incoming per daty in their villiage.:D

why dont u be kind enough and take him back to ur own country along with u.

Last edited:
keep ur high IQ to urself for copy pasting .And my question to all pompous chinese is that if they are so superior then why is that they have to copy paste everyhing invented by the west,Why could'nt they preempt their technologies and made the world to follow them and why is that chinese growth out of its poverty is only a two decade phenomenon.And if chinese can do a lot in two decades ,then what is stopping Indians from doing so in the next decade.This decade might belong to china but this century is definitely India's.

Oh my god, you are really thinking you are better than a economy nobel winner in economy. :lol:
By the way, if you dont believe a economy nobel winner's saying why should I believe you? Why must your saying about indian bla bla bla become true? :lol: Say that using muscle and fact not predication and bluster.:lol:

I have not read it - and neither am I saying I am better than the Nobel prize winner (hell no!). I am asking you to read it. Any future scenario is based on Hypothesis and assumptions - RE-READ MY POST.

IF you still don't get it then I am sorry you are too dumb to be argued with!

I will post my thoughts once I have read the article!

Here is a link in the meantime - So that you can satisfy yourself:

http://www.usindiafriendship.net/viewpoints1/Indias_Rising_Growth_Potential.pdf

This is a report by Goldman Sachs the very bank whose EX-EMPLOYEES RUN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF THE UNITED STATES!

Last edited:
keep ur high IQ to urself for copy pasting .And my question to all pompous chinese is that if they are so superior then why is that they have to copy paste everyhing invented by the west,Why could'nt they preempt their technologies and made the world to follow them and why is that chinese growth out of its poverty is only a two decade phenomenon.
Bcoz we are left behind west developed countries at least 2 decades. We need catch up with a high speed way. After that we can do what you said.

And if chinese can do a lot in two decades ,then what is stopping Indians from doing so in the next decade.This decade might belong to china but this century is definitely India's.
I dont deny the possiblity of this century's belong to india, but the same question to you, if india has the possiblility to growth a lot, then what is stopping china, japan, US, brazil and the other nation from being so? And you can say this century possiblly belongs to india, but not definitely, the other nations has the same possibilities.

Bcoz we are left behind west developed countries at least 2 decades. We need catch up with a high speed way. After that we can do what you said.

I dont deny the possiblity of this century's belong to india, but the same question to you, if india has the possiblility to growth a lot, then what is stopping china, japan, US, brazil and the other nation from being so? And you can say this century possiblly belongs to india, but not definitely, the other nations has the same possibilities.

China is going to pay for its deeds by becoming the supplier of cheap goods and america the receipent of them.This imbalanced growth of both are now coming home to roost in both ur countries and no amount of fudging is going to help u.

I can guarantee my every post is realated to the post which I quoted. If the post I quoted is realated to the topic, so do mine.
10377455a24061f109.gif

U again missed my point,I am asking if u are the most intelligent species in the world with an IQ of 125,then why is that till 1970's China's and India's percapita income was almost equal .And Assuming all mongloids are so smart how would u justify the difference in South korea nad nort hkorea's position in the world today.

When I say this century belongs to India ,it doesnt means that we want growth at any other country's cost,however big or small it may be.What I mean is that just as China has stunned the world with its 2 decades of growth,India also has the capacity to do the same ,though I agree the pace might be a little slower.

Sensible post after all....
Ya there is every possibility for other country to grow.... All that we say is we r also growing buddy, no offence.

China is going to pay for its deeds by becoming the supplier of cheap goods and america the receipent of them.This imbalanced growth of both are now coming home to roost in both ur countries and no amount of fudging is going to help u.

Are you god?:rofl: I can aslo say indian is going to pay for its deeds by skip industrial phase and jump to information phase. Come on, dont pretend being a god.:lol:

Are you god?:rofl: I can aslo say indian is going to pay for its deeds by skip industrial phase and jump to information phase. Come on, dont pretend being a god.:lol:

Have chinese never learnt the meaning of "sense of humor".Or their big papa never allowed them to leave the assembly lines to have some moments of peace.Thats why these people use excessive lol emoticons.Where ithe need to use two LOL emoticons in the reply ,mr Teacher of Japanese ?

U again missed my point,I am asking if u are the most intelligent species in the world with an IQ of 125,then why is that till 1970's China's and India's percapita income was almost equal .And Assuming all mongloids are so smart how would u justify the difference in South korea nad nort hkorea's position in the world today.
Bcoz, we are stronglly demaged in WWII, and our old leader(Mao) only know how to fight, but they dont know how to develop a country. Mao had made some very serious mistake that is one of the reason I dont like Mao. That makes china lost 4 decades to develop our country.

When I say this century belongs to India ,it doesnt means that we want growth at any other country's cost,however big or small it may be.What I mean is that just as China has stunned the world with its 2 decades of growth,India also has the capacity to do the same ,though I agree the pace might be a little slower.

Yes, I agree with you in this, every country has the capacity to do the same including india. But you cant say it is definate like you said in your previous post.

Have chinese never learnt the meaning of "sense of humor".Or their big papa never allowed them to leave the assembly lines to have some moments of peace.Thats why these people use excessive lol emoticons.Where ithe need to use two LOL emoticons in the reply ,mr Teacher of Japanese ?

I cant read any you so called "sense of humor" from his post. If you think that is a "sense of humor", so do mine.
BTW: Why did your big papa never allow 40% of your brother to eat or to get education?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom