What's new

India ups the ante on China

What dream are you talking about? What chinese dream you have cutted?:lol:
And talking about wet dream I think india are very good at this. Like you PM said let the world forget shanghai only remember mumbai in 5 years in 2004, and let indian use free internet service with 2M band with in 2 years and bla bla bla.:lol: And many facts told the world, dont need to consern any indian future plans.

India is a free country and everybody is allowed to say and assume anything they want ,Prime minister included.They may pursue it to its concllusion or leave it midway,aor steer direction in b/w,Who are chinese to remind us what India said and what not.Its none of ur business and get out of ur India obsession ,Rise of India is not only imminent but inevitable.

ON april 1st we celebrated 60th year of india -china relation,there was positive response from both side,but on very second day media came with a news which is intended to rise the tension, Better media links help China, India not one like this,

:lol:It is unbelievable a indian are saying the other country are overconfident. Chinese never say we will become a superpower in 20xx, though the other country are saying this. But india media are saying indian will become bla bla bla just like most indian members in this forum, though the world dont think so. Now, tell me who is overconfident?:lol:

Hey u teeacher of japanese earning ur living out of India,If Indians are overconfident ,so be it ,its because they have believe in themselves and their brothers and sisters and know will take India to its deserved place in the world.We are not like diffident chinese who are controlled by their big papa, and need 50cent armies to spoonfeed their population their communist ideologies.

:lol:I dont know why most indian are very over confident. That would be US and japan to balance china in asia, indian is not on that league.

Yeah right thats why by all the major I banking predictions by 2050 India, China and US will contribute towards 75% of the world's GDP.

So listen up you illiterate, you have no idea of Economy and how it works. I can start on it and not end and you would not be able to understand a bit.

Go work in one of those Chinese factories by selling off your right to freedom.

:cheers:

:lol:It is unbelievable a indian are saying the other country are overconfident. Chinese never say we will become a superpower in 20xx, though the other country are saying this. But india media are saying indian will become bla bla bla just like most indian members in this forum, though the world dont think so. Now, tell me who is overconfident?:lol:

All the more reasons to believe that you have no understanding of Economics. If the world did not think we are good enough then we would not have been the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world - despite a poor infrastructure, which is one of the necessities for high growth, as compared to the Chinese.

Imagine how we will cut your dreams short when India has as good an infrastructure as China. We are growing at a pace of ~8% and the rate will only increase once the chaos on the streets is turned into an organized market place and yes that is happening which is why every year we go above the past years growth rate (baring last year due to the Economic Meltdown).

Further, very soon you will have to devalue your currency further, eventually losing your edge in the international market place. All this will converge by the time India gets there in 2050 and guess what we would have closed all the GAPS on you!

Now if you still have something to say, it better be rational and intellectual else "GUYS PLEASE IGNORE THIS TROLL"

Guys, India and China are friends.

I am starting to hate all these warmongers on both sides of the border who portray India and China as enemies and refuse to move beyond a war which took place 5 decades ago (that too because of idiot Nehru).

So, raise your mountain divisions, buy more Sukhois, and light tanks and artillery. India and China will still continue to remain friends and this relationship will grow even further. We have lived next to each other peacefully for several centuries and no mountain range in Tibet can separate us two.

As some wise man had said "IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR"

India is preparing it self so that tomorrow it wont be caught surprised.

Good going India:yahoo:

All the more reasons to believe that you have no understanding of Economics. If the world did not think we are good enough then we would not have been the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world - despite a poor infrastructure, which is one of the necessities for high growth, as compared to the Chinese.

Imagine how we will cut your dreams short when India has as good an infrastructure as China. We are growing at a pace of ~8% and the rate will only increase once the chaos on the streets is turned into an organized market place and yes that is happening which is why every year we go above the past years growth rate (baring last year due to the Economic Meltdown).

Further, very soon you will have to devalue your currency further, eventually losing your edge in the international market place. All this will converge by the time India gets there in 2050 and guess what we would have closed all the GAPS on you!

Now if you still have something to say, it better be rational and intellectual else "GUYS PLEASE IGNORE THIS TROLL"

:lol: Are you better than a economy nobel winner in economy?:lol: Oh, You are very overconfident. :rofl::rofl:
Why China's Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040 - By Robert Fogel | Foreign Policy

Yeah right thats why by all the major I banking predictions by 2050 India, China and US will contribute towards 75% of the world's GDP.

So listen up you illiterate, you have no idea of Economy and how it works. I can start on it and not end and you would not be able to understand a bit.

:cheers:

:rofl: Yes, you are not illiterate, and you are better than economy noble winner, you shouldnt be here.:rofl:

I think living with a little freedom limited and feed well, educated well is much better than starving to death or be an untouchable.:lol:

Hey u teeacher of japanese earning ur living out of India,If Indians are overconfident ,so be it ,its because they have believe in themselves and their brothers and sisters and know will take India to its deserved place in the world.We are not like diffident chinese who are controlled by their big papa, and need 50cent armies to spoonfeed their population their communist ideologies.

Oh, 50cent army? You know that? I am thinking send 1dollar per day to indian poor children, they told me with 1 dollar they can feed their sister and brother one day. Am I kind? :lol:

:lol: Are you better than a economy nobel winner in economy?:lol: Oh, You are very overconfident. :rofl::rofl:
Why China's Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040 - By Robert Fogel | Foreign Policy

Exactly as I had predicted - THE TROLL IS BACK AGAIN WITH ZERO BRAIN TALK!

$123 Trillion by 2040 - VERY VERY GOOD FOR YOU - PLEASE READ THAT ARTICLE AGAIN AND ASK YOURSELF IF IT IS POSSIBLE PICKING ON THE ECONOMIC RATIONALE.

As for UNTOUCHABLES and all the YADA YADA - YOUR GOVERNMENT TREATS YOUR PEOPLE AS IF THEY DISPENSABLE (WHICH U TRULY ARE FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT) - PICK THEM UP AND THROW THEM AROUND WHEREVER THEY WANT - NO CARE FOR HARMFUL CHEMICALS IN THE AIR, DEGRADING THE BRAIN'S OF POOR KIDS, WHO EVENTUALLY DIE BECAUSE OF LEAD POISONING!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA - WOW YOUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GIVE A S*** ABOUT YOU MAN!!

AT LEAST WE ARE ABLE OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOULD THE ACTIONS OF OUR GOVERNMENT!

:rofl: Yes, you are not illiterate, and you are better than economy noble winner, you shouldnt be here.:rofl:

I think living with a little freedom limited and feed well, educated well is much better than starving to death or be an untouchable.:lol:

U are sick and over obsessed with India.

Why u post same troll in every Indian thread??????????/

Why u remain logged in and post ur post 99.99% in India related threads?????/

This is the proof of ur insecurity and complexes.

I can guarantee my every post is realated to the post which I quoted. If the post I quoted is realated to the topic, so do mine.:lol:

Yaar he does that to earn his livelihood.He is paid 50 cents for every troll.

Exactly as I had predicted - THE TROLL IS BACK AGAIN WITH ZERO BRAIN TALK!

$123 Trillion by 2040 - VERY VERY GOOD FOR YOU - PLEASE READ THAT ARTICLE AGAIN AND ASK YOURSELF IF IT IS POSSIBLE PICKING ON THE ECONOMIC RATIONALE.

Oh my god, you are really thinking you are better than a economy nobel winner in economy. :lol:
By the way, if you dont believe a economy nobel winner's saying why should I believe you? Why must your saying about indian bla bla bla become true? :lol: Say that using muscle and fact not predication and bluster.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom