What's new

India ups the ante on China

Of course there isn't going to be any peace between the two nations. Only a week ago, Hu Jintao announced friendship between China and India and now look what the Indians are doing :D :D. I say we shouldn't trust India and just destroy it and set up the Communist Party of India while we're at it right now.

Lets get this straight. The Chinese have an upper hand in terms of an armed conflict and have a great economy to support a prolonged war. Do you really have a problem if India equips itself for any eventuality ?

The reason why we have to raise the army is for precisely the possibility of misadventure which is highlighted by the jingoistic remark you made about destroying India.

:cheers:

I agree. that it was started by SinoIndusFriendship but he dint abuse if cow is an abuse in India i dint know that !!!!

Better everyone be civilized.

just a question. If pork chops was used for Pakistanis then who would be a Dog food when it is Pk to eat !!!!!!!!!

I think moderators should take some action against these three guys.:pdf:

He used the term "neuter the cow" which is without any doubt aimed towards India. So had to give reply. It was just a word game nothing else. I do not believe in word bashing since its useless however it doesn't mean I don't know how/when to speak .. have a nice day

Live long and prosper \\// /

Of course there isn't going to be any peace between the two nations. Only a week ago, Hu Jintao announced friendship between China and India and now look what the Indians are doing :D :D. I say we shouldn't trust India and just destroy it and set up the Communist Party of India while we're at it right now.

kid, your post reflects your maturity that you belongs to the age where you needs someone to change your diapers.

Building military was not our preferred choice, its our need and we still have a very limited budget. The more imbalance is in military power the more higher hand would India have in diplomacy.

Pakistan has a times smaller army less equipment and is placing far far less orders for military hardware than India and India is not leaving a single opportunity to damage us diplomatically. Imagine what would India have done if we had not spend this much on defense. :pakistan:

Just take an example of current 100$ Billion deal of India affecting Pakistani purchases badly not only that even our WOT support from USA had to face tough diplomatic conditions.

can you explain which 100$ billion deal you are talking about?????

how much venom can a snake hold?,would never suffice to sedate a prancing elephant.Even before ur wet dream is over ,India would be there taking down ur nickers.And the world would enjoy the view with their hearts out.

Good move by india.We should not let china be the regional hegemon in asia and I suspect many countries like vietnam, thailand ,singapore, russia , japan dont want to see the chinese dominating everything.We in the future will be the only country to balance china.

Good move by india.We should not let china be the regional hegemon in asia and I suspect many countries like vietnam, thailand ,singapore, russia , japan dont want to see the chinese dominating everything.We in the future will be the only country to balance china.

:lol:I dont know why most indian are very over confident. That would be US and japan to balance china in asia, indian is not on that league.

Dont u read before trolling.I said in the future.

Oh, future again. Ok, keep living in the future, talking about future doesent make any sense, future cant be predicated. I think in the future, india will be the only country can balance aliens come from Mars.:lol:

Oh, future again. Ok, keep living in the future, talking about future doesent make any sense, future cant be predicated. I think in the future, india will be the only country can balance aliens come from Mars.:lol:

In the present we seem to have done the job quite well seeing how your premiere was jumping up and down when HH the dalai lama visited Tawang and even the president of the powerful USA did not say a word and fled from china with tail between his legs.We were the leaders of the free world at that time and this action of ours was appreciated all around the world by right thinking people.

why are the chinese so terrified to even learn of India's future plans,I would love to see the face of chinese when their wet dream is cut short by Indian.

why are the chinese so terrified to even learn of India's future plans,I would love to see the face of chinese when their wet dream is cut short by Indian.

It is due to overconfidence, when they see somebody doing better , it leads to cognitive disorder.Chinese are a victim of their own overcofidence.

What dream are you talking about? What chinese dream you have cutted?:lol:
And talking about wet dream I think india are very good at this. Like you PM said let the world forget shanghai only remember mumbai in 5 years in 2004, and let indian use free internet service with 2M band with in 2 years and bla bla bla.:lol: And many facts told the world, dont need to consern any indian future plans.

It is due to overconfidence, when they see somebody doing better , it leads to cognitive disorder.Chinese are a victim of their own overcofidence.

:lol:It is unbelievable a indian are saying the other country are overconfident. Chinese never say we will become a superpower in 20xx, though the other country are saying this. But india media are saying indian will become bla bla bla just like most indian members in this forum, though the world dont think so. Now, tell me who is overconfident?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom