What's new

India ups the ante on China

China had stopped its works on P-0-k to improve Indo-Pak relation,u can find that discussion thread on this forum itself.and abt weapons China is not the only country which supplies weapons to Pakistan,and i said about the timing of these news,its posted when India-China relations are improving,

see the dates of all these posted on 3rd of April including this one,i fell some media propaganda behind this

Then you are green horn and don't know anything.

The China has not stopped anything.

How can they stop and forget their billions of dollars invested and the game plan.

Govt. of China don't care about anyone.

And they are last on this planet to concern about India's interest or to stop working against India.

For your kind information, China also holds part of occupied Kashmir.

If China gave up their illegal occupation of Kashmir they will not have access to Pakistan, the sea route of Gwadar port, route to Iran, Central Asian route through Afghanistan etc. etc.

Forget about occupied Kashmir they are working to stop the Brahmaputra water.

So, if u don't know anything try to observe o do some home work.

thanks

Then you are green horn and don't know anything.
who is green horn here who joined this forum on march 2010 or November 2009,then dont rate my history knowledge just in

The China has not stopped anything.

How can they stop and forget their billions of dollars invested and the game plan.

Govt. of China don't care about anyone.

And they are last on this planet to concern about India's interest or to stop working against India.

For your kind information, China also holds part of occupied Kashmir.

thanks for the info,I was reffering on current scenerio

If China gave up their illegal occupation of Kashmir they will not have access to Pakistan, the sea route of Gwadar port, route to Iran, Central Asian route through Afghanistan etc. etc.

Forget about occupied Kashmir they are working to stop the Brahmaputra water.
i was refering to another post of constuction on P-0-K
So, if u don't know anything try to observe o do some home work.

thanks
HOME WORK ON WHAT?

any way leave it bro i was replying to u r posted comments on so never mind and keep going,

:rofl: Yes, you are not illiterate, and you are better than economy noble winner, you shouldnt be here.:rofl:

I think living with a little freedom limited and feed well, educated well is much better than starving to death or be an untouchable.:lol:

starving to death is a lot bettr than eating dogs n human babies instead..u send a dolllar to indian poor kids???what a joke apparently there r more than 500 million poor people in china.take care of them first kid..use ur small kids to feed them:chilli:

Its a good move by India.The last time they attacked they faced an ill equipped army .Next time it is not going to be a walk in the park.

Bcoz we are left behind west developed countries at least 2 decades. We need catch up with a high speed way. After that we can do what you said.

I dont deny the possiblity of this century's belong to india, but the same question to you, if india has the possiblility to growth a lot, then what is stopping china, japan, US, brazil and the other nation from being so? And you can say this century possiblly belongs to india, but not definitely, the other nations has the same possibilities.

Ok So here goes the analysis of the Nobel Prize winner:

Point 1:

"China's share of global GDP -- 40 percent -- willdwarf that of the United States (14 percent) and the European Union (5 percent)30 years from now. This is what economic hegemony will look like"

If China's share is 40% and ~20% for the EU AND US, where is the room for growth for the RoW - Not just India but the African countries with all the natural resources that they have? (Flaw One - YES READ IT RIGHT THAT IS A FLAW) - The assumption of this guy here is that other countries will NOT GROW AT ALL!

Point 2:

The first essential factor that is often overlooked: the enormous investment China is making in education.

He makes a point about Education - how many know English good enough to understand the nitty gritty of the language and trust me as much as you throw that English is not the only language the truth is simple - IT IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.

Even if China is able to produce educated people - India already has one of the largest number of Engineers and Doctors coming out of its colleges every year. The latest bill on Education India bears testimony to the fact that the Indian government is completely focused on INCLUSIVE GROWTH. Further, Indian Private SECTOR IS LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM CHINA.

Point 3:
The second thing many underestimate when making projectionsfor China's economy is the continued role of the rural sector. When we imaginethe future, we tend to picture Shanghai high-rises and Guangdong factories, butchanges afoot in the Chinese countryside have made it an underappreciatedeconomic engine. In analyzing economic growth, it is useful to divide aneconomy into three sectors: agriculture, services, and industry. Over thequarter-century between 1978 and 2003, the growth of labor productivity in Chinahas been high in each of these sectors, averaging about 6 percent annually.

The second point he makes is about prodctivity - Of course India cannot match it in the Industrial sector right now but compete on Agriculture and you would know where we stand - You might want to argue that many commit suicide but then again you forger that India is net exporter in Agriculture. And we all know where we stand in the SERVICES SECTOR.

Point 4:

"Third, though it's a common refrain that Chinese data areflawed or deliberately inflated in key ways, Chinese statisticians may well be underestimating economic progress."

All the more reasons to believe that the under-estimation will not lead to greater economic gains in the future. Sooner or later the world will get to know and therefore your currency revaluation will occur making you not so attractive for PRODUCTION.

POINT 5:

Political System: I have no comments on it - But it seems to me from my understanding of economics that it will fizzle out soon under inside and outside pressure - further as you grow bigger and bigger the economies of scale turn into DIS-ECONOMIES OF SCALE! A very potent problem that the USSR faced leading to decreased reliability of basic necessities. As a government grows bigger and bigger it tends to use its resources less wisely or in other words smaller organizations use their resources better given the scarcity of the resources.

POINT 6:

"Finally, people don't give enough credit to China'slong-repressed consumerist tendencies. In many ways, China is the mostcapitalist country in the world right now. In the big Chinese cities, livingstandards and per capita income are at the level of countries the World Bankwould deem "high middle income,"

Consumerist tendencies arise from a higher CONSUMER BASE and people who have more to spend - Living standards in Big cities have a limit to which they can grow so in the next years it will be the second tier cities that will witness the growth. India has yet to reach the maximum potential for its TIER 1 cities forget about Tier 2.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST - ALL THESE CHARACTERISTICS COUNTED BY THE AUTHOR ARE ALSO TRUE FOR INDIA - SO WHY IS THERE ANY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT INDIA WILL NOT ACHIEVE THE SAME GROWTH RATE AND AS BIG AN ECONOMY.

THIS PAPER WAS MOST LIKELY A PROPAGANDA TO WARN THE US GOVERNMENT AS MENTIONED BY ITS HEADING AND THE GUY WAS MOST LIKELY PAID A LOT TO WRITE THIS!

SO PLEASE GET A NEUTRAL SOURCE LIKE GOLDMAN SACHS RATHER THAN A SINGLE PERSON TO SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS!

:cheers:

Last edited:
starving to death is a lot bettr than eating dogs n human babies instead..u send a dolllar to indian poor kids???what a joke apparently there r more than 500 million poor people in china.take care of them first kid..use ur small kids to feed them:chilli:

The eating babies has shown to be FAKE. It was false propaganda produced by fanatical Christian Koreans.

Whereas INDIANS EATING DEAD HUMAN BODIES IS REAL. :woot:

The eating babies has shown to be FAKE. It was false propaganda produced by fanatical Christian Koreans.

You Freak*** I*D**T that is spiritual reasons - Lot of talk for people who enjoy Coackroaches, lizards, Dogs and Rats as delicacies.

ur chinese father told u that??? anything against china is fake i m not amused i think thats what ur govt tells u..carry on n tell me how was the taste of the neighbours baby

Of course there isn't going to be any peace between the two nations. Only a week ago, Hu Jintao announced friendship between China and India and now look what the Indians are doing :D :D. I say we shouldn't trust India and just destroy it and set up the Communist Party of India while we're at it right now.

I don't see China doing the same for India, clear my mind on this...

how much venom can a snake hold?,would never suffice to sedate a prancing elephant.Even before ur wet dream is over ,India would be there taking down ur nickers.And the world would enjoy the view with their hearts out.

Snake this snake that, stop trying to use bombastic words and play ons to make you look smart. I don't give a crap if the dancing venom from the snake bites an elephant and gets stood on while it's at it. No hope for the elephant unless he's Ganesh :D :D. Really, next time, just jump to the point and get on with what you want to say.

Bcoz, we are stronglly demaged in WWII, and our old leader(Mao) only know how to fight, but they dont know how to develop a country. Mao had made some very serious mistake that is one of the reason I dont like Mao. That makes china lost 4 decades to develop our country.

Yes, I agree with you in this, every country has the capacity to do the same including india. But you cant say it is definate like you said in your previous post.

mao wasn't good at economic development because that was not the priority at the time. we could have been nuked at any time 1949-1964.

in mao's rule 1949-1976 we went from being unable to produce even guns or cars to our nuclear submarine being active, fastest fission -> fusion transition in history, full production of all weapons and satellite launches. It wasn't really that he didn't know, it was that we were sanctioned by both the US and the Soviets from 1960 to 1979.

we were behind over 100 years in 1949. In 1976 we were behind only 30 years. We are getting less and less behind by the day. :china:

India should place its bets carefully.

PLA really treated Indian POW nicely: giving them rice and letting them smoke. Remember this was the period of time that China had a big famine and millions died of it.

Those poor Indian soldiers were mere victims of Indian jingoists, or pawns of interest groups… so are the soldiers of the two mountain divisions to be deployed… they should considered themselves lucky when captured by PLA. If they were low-caste they wouldn’t even have food to eat at home... On other side, report goes that there were handful (maybe two) PLA captives caught by India in 1962 who were ill treated...:tdown:

In Korea war, PLA also treated US/UN POW well. But when PLA transferred the control of POW to N Koreans, the POW were badly treated, causing abnormally high number of death. So was the case when PLA POW were transferred to S Koreans…

This is the contrast of big heart-army and tiny-heart army.

This is the contrast of big heart-army and tiny-heart army.

Big heart-army always becomes loser, accept it. Its reality. The more you become narrow minded and violent, the more you will win. This is reality.

Always learn from your enemies.

well, the brutal north koreans lost badly until our honorable PLA saved them from working in american AV business.

Back
Top Bottom