What's new

India unveils military buildup plan against China

:disagree:

India/Indians need to understand that today's India is like the China in 1978. You guys can work damn hard and try your best to catch up, but please remember one thing -- you are not going to achieve that in the next 30 years as the gap is widenning, 1.3 billion Chinese work harder than you.

Not even in 30 years. You under estimated. The gap will remain unless some miracle happens. India's growth rate is second to China only. Though Gap will remain as China already has established it self.

For India, and Indians, we know that. Please refer to the thread starter for clarification. In fact the article is from Pakistan.

Thanks.

Not even in 30 years. You under estimated. The gap will remain unless some miracle happens. India's growth rate is second to China only. Though Gap will remain as China already has established it self.

For India, and Indians, we know that. Please refer to the thread starter for clarification. In fact the article is from Pakistan.

Thanks.

then india/indian still want such arm race?

trust me dude: you can buy as many weapons as you want, we can always build more. the difference is you make those foreign vendors to celebrate their deep pocket, but we build up our strong defence sector.

then india/indian still want such arm race?

trust me dude: you can buy as many weapons as you want, we can always build more. the difference is you make those foreign vendors to celebrate their deep pocket, but we build up our strong defence sector.

Though I can win this argument but before wasting my time I must know your education level.

lol nation security = astounding increase in defense budget = death of own people +increase in slums = happy protected nation?!

WOW Its ONLY happens in India! hilarious....

lol nation security = astounding increase in defense budget = death of own people +increase in slums = happy protected nation?!

WOW Its ONLY happens in India! hilarious....

Then you should be happy, India wil die out of poverty it self. Done..

Lets take a good sleep now. Why worry when India is a failed state, Be happy. keep on lollllllllllling.

The worst part is we are doing it with our own money. Hell we should not get place in hell also. Why India can't arrange for some aid or loans.

I pitty India,

Pakistan Zindabad.

Though I can win this argument but before wasting my time I must know your education level.

I did my PhD (Feb. 2003 - Dec. 2006) in The University of New South Wales, Australia with the support of the IPRS scholarship from the Australian Federal government.

Before that, I earned my B.Eng (Sept. 1998 - July 2002) from Shanghai Jiaotong University which is internationally ranked much higher than the Indian Institute of Technology (according to the Chinese standard, IIT is a college not a university). I was awarded as one of the best graduates in 2002.

ranking source here:
World Universities' ranking on the Web: Top Asia

Keep this in mind: many well educated Chinese see Indians as enemies.

Kinshuk...gee look up the debt india is in...post about Pakistan on Pakistan's thread.

Brainwashed ******** couldn’t demonstrate more their clownish zeal by supporting a irresponsible government that neglects those who blasted your peaceful cities and sends troops to China.

Have you ever asked, what would it be if:
1) the alleged tens of thousands troops were actually used to petrol your street and guard your shops?
2) The money spent on whatever missiles were used to purchase anti-terror equipment, such that the security personal wouldn't wield sticks to fight much better armed terrorists?
3) To educate the vast under- or un-educated to prevent being used by evil people?
4) To relieve hungers so the under-privileged wouldn’t pursuit future in a violent way?

Calling China enemy #1, not those who are devastating your cities enemy #1, is a very bad omen for India.

You can never suppress China, not even US nor Soviet. Instead, it only helps to erect a formidable opponent in your devastating disadvantage.

Am going to answer ur D*mb logic , I have read ur posts earlier and actually didnt liked tham that much.. U try to be smart , but U all give `it` away when U start typing.

1) Its not feasible for 10`s of thousands of troops to guard the streets in india , its not Iraq nor AF.

2) Thats why Ur defence companies were seen lining at the DEF EXPO this year... We need missiles to guard our country from 3 sides , Pak , china , bangladesh.

3) is this tried and tested formula that an Educated man will never get in the clutches of evil people , have a look at ur Health Insurace companies.

4) Do I need to tell U how violent the US is? only yestreday sombody rammed a f***ing plane in an building.

if U dont know history bw china adn india , dont even start.

The worst part is we are doing it with our own money. Hell we should not get place in hell also. Why India can't arrange for some aid or loans.

I pitty India,

Pakistan Zindabad.

Indian public debt is 60%of your GDP , i.e., India borrowed more money than Pakistan.

Economic aid - recipient:
India $1.724 billion (2005)
Pakistan $1.666 billion (2005)

I did my PhD (Feb. 2003 - Dec. 2006) in The University of New South Wales, Australia with the support of the IPRS scholarship from the Australian Federal government.

Before that, I earned my B.Eng (Sept. 1998 - July 2002) from Shanghai Jiaotong University which is internationally ranked much higher than the Indian Institute of Technology (according to the Chinese standard, IIT is a college not a university). I was awarded as one of the best graduates in 2002

ranking source here:

And stillll U come up with teh lamest of situations man ..... Ur really a piece of art... lollllll . hope there are not more chinese in china adn OZ now like ueself.
and U `earned` ur degree or wtever from china`s jiann taong..(fekk the spelling) Uni?
here in India we study hard to pass the degree exams .... not `earn ` it like in china..... hang on , does that mean its called a `MADE IN CHINA` degree???
also U were awarded one of teh best grads ..On trolling in 2002??

And U keep in mind troller ..... and also here in india we dont like to think the shinese are our enemies , only te `well educated` ones , as U said, and the likes of people in CCP are the one :sniper:

and U `earned` ur degree or wtever from china`s jiann taong..(fekk the spelling) Uni?
here in India we study hard to pass the degree exams .... not `earn ` it like in china..... hang on , does that mean its called a `MADE IN CHINA` degree???
also U were awarded one of teh best grads ..On trolling in 2002??

And U keep in mind troller ..... EVERY INDIAN THINK CHINESE AS THEIR ENEMY.:sniper:

Shanghai Jiaotong University (上海交通大学) contributed numerous greatest scientists and engineers for our nation, including the designers of our nuclear weapons, chief of our space program, almost all navy ship designers. India is having such a 30 years gap with China in terms of weapons/space programs/nuclear weapons, because India doesn't have a university remotely comparable to the Jiaotong. As said, IIT's rank is like ****.

In recently years, more recent Jiaotong graduates worked damn hard and set up the whole information technology sector for the nation - be aware, our software industry is twice as big as yours and we have a world recognized telecommunication sector that is much more stronger than our software sector. You Indian guys can talke to your families and friends because Huawei setup the national mobile/broadband network for you.

Indian students are usually lazy, most of them refuse to work as hard as Chinese. You may want to check the following photos showing Chinese students waiting outside the library in long queues. Check the quality of those campus on the photos, they are all second/third class unis.

This is the exact life I had when I was in Jiaotong uni. The library is huge, with thousands of seats opening from 8am to 10pm, but that is still considered as rare resources.

Trust me dude: the current status of our economy is not given to us for free, we earned it. The gap between China and India say something.

Before that, I earned my B.Eng (Sept. 1998 - July 2002) from Shanghai Jiaotong University which is internationally ranked much higher than the Indian Institute of Technology (according to the Chinese standard, IIT is a college not a university). I was awarded as one of the best graduates in 2002.

ranking source here:

Well I just asked your education, not the whole comparision. I personally don't boast about IIT, college or university doesn't matter to me. I just asked your education because there are many teenagers around, that certainly kills the argument.

Anyways,

Why are we spending so much? You have an Engineering degree still asked that question is quite disappointing. We are spending less than 3 % of our GDP. A 5th grade student would understand the simple concept but there are many on PDF who pillage the whole story, including you. Whereas defence spending of China is surely above 4 % of its GDP(can be more, no authentic data to support), there are many other countries, not to mention.

Gross Senile fantasy that India would loose everything and China won't, is sorry to say but just a fallacy. Even you know that, Obviously India will loose a greater portion compared to china, but I think you completely ignored economics as a subject while busy getting your PHD.

Your's or any country's economy will severly get affected if participates in an obstreperous, full fledged war. Very easily you rubbished Agni 3, which has been tested 3 times, successfully. The day missiles come into picture there would be no China No India no Europe nothing.

About R&D.

What part are you boasting about China? JF 17? Congratulations, you just purchased RD 93 from Russia, trying to Phase out problems in your very own Engine. Your very dear Pakistan is looking for French Avionics, with no idea which BVR it is going to carry.

Heartiest congratulations.

Regarding India, We are doing what we can, and don't have restrictions to take transfer of technology, Joint venture with Foreign companies. Pitty, that will by hook or crook, only going to improve technology for us. While you will keep on boasting JF 17 and J 10.

This decade, Indian companies have taken JV's to new heights, and the song you keep on singing regarding foreign companies, drenching Indian money, that's how it works, Seems you haven't been taught basic business principles or ok must be having exigous knowledge but you make a fool out of yourself when you boast about those guided rockets and China's R&D.

PS- Forget my education (will go heavy for you). But a little about my job,

Statestreet Custodian, LOCKHEED MARTIN, I am the sole person who can settle its trade on custody or accounting, The F 16s Pakistan has, I had settled its PIMCO trades and keep a click in my hand.:azn:

Sir,

Please don't forget, God Forbidden, But even if you fight Pakistan, they can send you back to stone age. One word, Nuclear.

So it doesn't matter how far is new delhi (300 KM) is it?, or bombay. Please don't make fool of yourself..

I know you will come back with a bang. For me, it doesn't change anything... Sorry if I nettled you..

Warm Regards,

Kinshuk Snehi. (First time I wrote my full name just for you)....

The thing about this "military build up" is that it is all foreign. Whilst India spends billions on foreign equipment, China spends billions on national projects to build these weapons. There is not going to be a war between China and India in the short term. Buying foreign weapons is a short term solution, (to a non-existent problem) for a long term solution, you need to invest in national projects and design and build your own.

I don't think Chinese generals are worried about India's military buildup, in fact i think they are glad, the more India spends on foreign equipment, the less money it has to develop it's own weapons.

The thing about this "military build up" is that it is all foreign. Whilst India spends billions on foreign equipment, China spends billions on national projects to build these weapons. There is not going to be a war between China and India in the short term. Buying foreign weapons is a short term solution, (to a non-existent problem) for a long term solution, you need to invest in national projects and design and build your own.

I don't think Chinese generals are worried about India's military buildup, in fact i think they are glad, the more India spends on foreign equipment, the less money it has to develop it's own weapons.

hmm! makes sense.

Research a bit though..

PS- I have a lot of Iranian friends, who support India. Well its ok its your personal choice I can't pounce my opinion on you, you have right to choice.

Thanks.

hmm! makes sense.

Research a bit though..

PS- I have a lot of Iranian friends, who support India. Well its ok its your personal choice I can't pounce my opinion on you, you have right to choice.

Thanks.

Who says i don't support India? I just want to see an independent India, not an India that bows to pressure to a small and irrelevant country like Israel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom