What's new

India unveils military buildup plan against China

karan.1970?? by whose standard is that ranking do i give a sh.t about rankings? its you indians who love ranking...looks whose talking 80% country in poverty the farmers are on a trip to suicide land and slums are on the rise..

aww did i slap you that hard you called me poor chap lol sorry dude arrow out of bow catch it if you can i just smacked you say cheese.

attitude...sure i seen my country look up the thread the reply i posted is related to this thread so where did my country popped in this thread :)
Next.. do better spend on your people so they can become gold for your nation...thanks my nation is a non aggressive nation therefore its all our right to spend minimal on defense at the same time unlike you i don't play harmonica for my govt i know all the govts of my country that came wasted funds happy!?

karan...read what i wrote think all day what it means "never interrupt an idiot when he is making a mistake" your already engaged with defense spending lol use your head call others to thanks you lol hilarious!
at least the poor in india are not going to pakistan to blow them up

to be honest, most chinese have no problem with india except for 3 things:

harboring a wanted terrorist, stealing our land, and bragging alot.

otherwise we have no problems with india. our energies are mostly focused in a few things: south sea islands, K-dogs, J-pigs, traitors on taiwan and their white master half a globe away.

to be honest, most chinese have no problem with india except for 3 things:

harboring a wanted terrorist, stealing our land, and bragging alot.

otherwise we have no problems with india. our energies are mostly focused in a few things: south sea islands, K-dogs, J-pigs, traitors on taiwan and their white master half a globe away.

haha , were you taught this in school. i am waiting for the day CCP tells all chinese to jump from a cliff, and you guys do it cuz you think the govt know everything.

haha , were you taught this in school. i am waiting for the day CCP tells all chinese to jump from a cliff, and you guys do it cuz you think the govt know everything.

yeah and you learned everything you know from a monkey?

As for the build up, we don't care. It is far behind but in numbers and quality. India is more comparable to countries like Argentina or Turkey in military might than China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom