What's new

India unveils military buildup plan against China

karan.1970?? by whose standard is that ranking do i give a sh.t about rankings? its you indians who love ranking...looks whose talking 80% country in poverty the farmers are on a trip to suicide land and slums are on the rise..

aww did i slap you that hard you called me poor chap lol sorry dude arrow out of bow catch it if you can i just smacked you say cheese.

attitude...sure i seen my country look up the thread the reply i posted is related to this thread so where did my country popped in this thread :)
Next.. do better spend on your people make they can become gold for your nation...thanks my nation is a non aggressive nation therefore its all our right to spend minimal on defense at the same time unlike you i don't play harmonica for my govt i know all the govts of my country that came waste funds happy!?

karan...read what i wrote think all day what it means "never interrupt an idiot when he is making a mistake" your already engaged with defense spending lol use your head call others to thanks you lol hilarious!

The numbers you come up with about poverty in India are in fact what make up the failed state index. Of course your country would top it in no time provided people like you live in Pakistan.

And about the defence budget, we buy it from our own money, not begging to US and China, not just for equipment but also for food.
PAKISTAN / FOOD AID (01:31)
Your country has become the biggest aid receiving country.

Relax people! Let's discuss about India and China,I am sorry to all the Indians if any words offended you guys.Before this thread is close,we stick to the topic.How about it guys?

Thanks.
India is modernizing its defence forces. We've had a conflict with China. So no matter how much we trust each other, we have to prepared for the worst. Its not that we are going to attack china. 2-4 squadrons cannot change the game. They are there for deterrence and not offensive roles.

There are no tensions between India and China right now. China is building ICBMs with far more range than India's that doesn't mean it is going to attack anybody.

There is a simple known fact and even we know, that we can't attack China and Pakistan at the same time. Forget about both, we can't attack China alone..

But the word is not ATTACK......... We should at least be able to defend ourself, God forbidden, if something happens.

This is the sole reason for the military build ups. India's weapon systems were very old and dud. Even our media reported it many times. 50% of our equipments were or still are outdated...

How will we defend our country like this?

It is not AGE OF EMPIRES that if someone is spending or building up on military, then it is mandatory to attack and invade other empires?

INDIA is not going anywhere if it does anything stupid. And India won't.

Some teenagers join this forum and make stupid warmongering comments, out of fantasy rambo movie or what. Be it India, Pakistan or any other.

It is not AGE OF EMPIRES that if someone is spending or building up on military, then it is mandatory to attack and invade other empires?

INDIA is not going anywhere if it does anything stupid. And India won't.

Some teenagers join this forum and make stupid warmongering comments, out of fantasy rambo movie or what. Be it India, Pakistan or any other.

Does any one has "Rise of nations gold edition full copy?" can you share the link to download. I could only manage the trail versions from Microsoft website

Does any one has "Rise of nations gold edition full copy?" can you share the link to download. I could only manage the trail versions from Microsoft website

You should buy the original version. I bought the gold pack in 2000 for Rs 2800.
You can always download from ******** but should appreciate the hard work that went into making that game. If all of us had actually bought the copy rather than stealing, may be they would have not deserted the AOE series. We could have seen new versions too. I feel so sad for AOE. :cry:

I will see if I can arrange it for you.

go to torrentzap.com and search for it. it is there.

china has already become india's biggest trade partner
india though not on top of china's trade partners list,it is still among the top

i dont see any reason these nations go on war with each other and jeopradise buisness even thogh they r suspicious of each other

and abt the defence builup we were backstabbed once,when our leaders were campaigning hindi-chini bhai bhai

I have personally affected by the recent terrorist attack in Pune. National security is the top most priority for any country. If our people will keep on dying in such stupid terrorist attacks, stupid jihadis, forget about poverty there won't be any India only.

Brainwashed ******** couldn’t demonstrate more their clownish zeal by supporting a irresponsible government that neglects those who blasted your peaceful cities and sends troops to China.

Have you ever asked, what would it be if:
1) the alleged tens of thousands troops were actually used to petrol your street and guard your shops?
2) The money spent on whatever missiles were used to purchase anti-terror equipment, such that the security personal wouldn't wield sticks to fight much better armed terrorists?
3) To educate the vast under- or un-educated to prevent being used by evil people?
4) To relieve hungers so the under-privileged wouldn’t pursuit future in a violent way?

Calling China enemy #1, not those who are devastating your cities enemy #1, is a very bad omen for India.

You can never suppress China, not even US nor Soviet. Instead, it only helps to erect a formidable opponent in your devastating disadvantage.

Brainwashed ******** couldn’t demonstrate more their clownish zeal by supporting a irresponsible government that neglects those who blasted your peaceful cities and sends troops to China.

1) the alleged tens of thousands troops were actually used to petrol your street and guard your shops?
2) The money spent on whatever missiles were used to purchase anti-terror equipment, such that the security personal wouldn't wield sticks to fight much better armed terrorists?
3) To educate the vast under- or un-educated to prevent being used by evil people?
4) To relieve hungers so the under-privileged wouldn’t pursuit future in a violent way?

Calling China enemy #1, not those who are devastating your cities enemy #1, is a very bad omen for India.

You can never suppress China, not even US nor Soviet. Instead, it only helps to erect a formidable opponent in your devastating disadvantage.

Calm down, I never said we will surpass China. Infact don't be ignorant and read post no 19.

I would be the last person on earth who would want to compete. I would rather support cooperation. Please have some manners and read all my posts before jumping in.

God Bless You. If still doesn't suffice you, I am gonna answer the points you raised.

PS- Would like to know your profession Sir if it is fine with you.

Thanks.

Please

To add more, I never Said China is enemy no one. In fact I did mention India is going no where if it attacks China or even Pakistan...

We don't have to surpass anyone. You raised pretty good point though they are quite stupid all together.

Thank me that I am not using the same policy of defaming or maligning your country. If I do that then there won't be any difference between You and I.

Please don't get frustrated.

Should I ask you why didn't you apply the same logic when Pakistan suffered series of terrorist attacks?

This is an irrelevant question. I pitty your education level, could have done better.

Yes we are still using stick and stones to fight terrorists. I will let my govt know about it. NSG, MARCOS, BSF, and the whole Indian army are sleeping.

We have much better system in place, spend billions of $ in education. The one who needs it can have it. Yes, unfortunately we have a mass of uneducated and ignorant, who don't want to get educated. That doesn't hamper our growth. Heard of Rastriya Saksharta Mission?

Violent way? You should ask this question to yourself keeping Pakistan in Mind.

Yes we have this problem and it will take a long time to eradicate that. It is a long issue I will surely PM you on this.

Oh may be that's why they are our top trade partner. We want to safe guard our country and we will spend whatever amount we wish to. Mind you, we aren't using your money so shut up on this. Don't act PAPA

Indeed!!

Thanks,

India first needs to figure out the how they can afford to have such buildup plan against China.

Have a look at our economic centers, see the differences by yourself. You may also want to count the number of high buildings yourself but I can give your the number -- about 3000 in 2008.

Now please have a look at our political center, Beijing. Do you have anything remotely comparable?

oh, against China, CJ-10 will watch you guys, including your President and PM, closely.

:disagree:

India/Indians need to understand that today's India is like the China in 1978. You guys can work damn hard and try your best to catch up, but please remember one thing -- you are not going to achieve that in the next 30 years as the gap is widenning, 1.3 billion Chinese work harder than you.

We will try to have a stable economy and developing as well. Though Surpassing China is just a myth and India knows that well. It is just some writer and critics who write uneducated crap..

Thread is related to Defence Spending on a lighter note.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom