What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

how would pakistan react if Indian envy met BLA reps in Pakistan's soil?
It would help Pakistan.

Indian Govt officials meeting anyone publicly in Pakistan for all Pakistanis means that the person is a traitor to Islam and therefore justifiable to be killed.

The kiss of death of any insurgency or movement in Pakistan is for it to get publicly cosy with India. Its foolish on our part to ever do that.

Fun fact: Pakistan Army started telling its jawans(soldiers) that the taliban were 'Indian agents' to get their soldiers to shoot the taliban. They had to do this when their soldiers showed reluctance to fight the tehreek-e-taliban-Pakistan as talibs said they were fighting 'for Islam'.

Fun fact: Pakistan Army started telling its jawans(soldiers) that the taliban were 'Indian agents' to get their soldiers to shoot the taliban. They had to do this when their soldiers showed reluctance to fight the tehreek-e-taliban-Pakistan as talibs said they were fighting 'for Islam'.

You mean just like Indians blame everything on the ISI? And who told you this, the Indian media?

Really sad about this because those talks would have definitely solved all of our problems.

/sarcasm.

Not Modi, but importance of peace with India.

How many times have your "leaders" been voted to power on the promise of peace with India ? ....... don't bother to answer. Its a Rhetorical question :P

banya every time begs vote in love to pakistan???

how would pakistan react if Indian envy met BLA reps in Pakistan's soil?

needs guts for 1.2 billion indians to meet BLA on pakistan soil, no need pakistan soil u can meet them in afghanistan as usual
practice

Well calling off talks is a step back from calling off peace good job india , We do not need to have talks then save us our time and expense "later".

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------

To Illusion8:
Listen, if India turns pak rivers away from Pakistan, and try to drought Pakistan. Pakistan will have no other choice, it is a do or dy situation. Then Pakistan would have no other alternative then to use every bomb on India.

In my oppinion Pakistan have every reason to start a war in this situation. Belive me Pakistanis arent afraid of Indian army, in this situation you give Pak no other choice, infact a good reason to fight. Pak soldiers will have no reason to go back/retreat without a win against India. Its a do or die situation.

Indian emerging economy will be be completely destroyed my friend. You industry, infrastructure, civilization, everything, literally everything. If Pakistan lose it does not matter, Pakistanis lose regardless of whether they are losing the war against or India rods rivers to Pakistan.

So in my oppinion its a win-win situation for Pakistan , and a loss-loss situation for India to try to turn the rivers away.

When it comes to existential threat i have no doubt that Pakistan will use all theri nukes. When else is Pakistan going to use its nukes, on shabraat ?

Ha ha

Is this your impression of a Win- Win situation for Pakistan ?!!

You are a fucking retard but then you are an Indian so that is not such a shock. Most Kashmiris are Sunni but I find it funny you think them being Shias helps you in the long run. While Sunni-Shia dislike one another we both dislike pagans a whole lot more.

10900 + posts ..and this ?

Reported

Watch debated with EX PAF Chief, he talked about UN resolution , when asked why didn't PAK implemented 2nd Part of UN 1948 resolution , after that India will implement 3rd part of it , he has no Answer........

One panelist ask him go and ask his KID to print out UN resolution and read it carefully and come..... he even channelled if PAK implement 2nd part of its resolution , then India will implement 3rd part now also and dare PAK to do 2nd part ? he didn't answer and talk about after that.

It was very Funny ....

Watch debated with EX PAF Chief, he talked about UN resolution , when asked why didn't PAK implemented 2nd Part of UN 1948 resolution , after that India will implement 3rd part of it , he has no Answer........

One panelist ask him go and ask his KID to print out UN resolution and read it carefully and come..... he even channelled if PAK implement 2nd part of its resolution , then India will implement 3rd part now also and dare PAK to do 2nd part ? he didn't answer and talk about after that.

It was very Funny ....
which debate give me the name and date,i will try to find it in youtube

Good thing happened. What will India gets now by having some talks with Pakistan? Let them survive from the mess they have in their country, it takes decades to comeout of it(if at all?).

which debate give me the name and date,i will try to find it in youtube
Times Now , with Arnab 18th @9:00.... they all talk about Sun and moon but can't answers straight questions.

Good thing happened. What will India gets now by having some talks with Pakistan? Let them survive from the mess they have in their country, it takes decades to comeout of it(if at all?).
They will never came out they live in self denial and illusions since 47.

Bye bye to what young man? The source of the river is in China, just like many of your rivers......
We will worry, but when push comes to shove it's you who should be worried.

We have great ties with China. All the best? Yes I think that's what I would say when faced with this.

China Dam Project Slated for Tibet Quietly Passes Key Hurdle - China Real Time Report - WSJ

BBC News - Megadams: Battle on the Brahmaputra

Well my friend. This topic was about talks, which come and go al the time, but the more hot headed folks from the Indian side talked about cutting our water and making us starve etc, etc.

I will abstain in the name of peace.

Annual flow of Brahmaputra river basin from China to India is 165.40 km3 and from Bhutan to India 78 km3. The annual flow of the Brahmaputra river basin from India to Bangladesh is 537.24 km3.

Annual flow of the Ganges river basin from China to Nepal is 12.0 km3. All rivers in Nepal drain into the Ganges river with an annual flow of 210.2 km3 to India. The annual flow of the Ganges river basin from India to Bangladesh is 525.02 km3.

The annual flow of the Meghna river basin from India to Bangladesh is 48.36 km3.

Annual flow from China to India in the Indus basin is 181.62 km3 and it is estimated that the flow generated within India is 50.86 km3, resulting in a flow from India to Pakistan in this part of 232.48 km3.

Source: FAO Water Report 37

giphy.gif

You are a fucking retard but then you are an Indian so that is not such a shock. Most Kashmiris are Sunni but I find it funny you think them being Shias helps you in the long run. While Sunni-Shia dislike one another we both dislike pagans a whole lot more.

Idiot. check facts then Open your Mouth.
97.3% Kashmirs are Shias

Most of PAK talk without facts and figures over here. 99% of Pak person even don't know what is UN 48 resolution is and start talking about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom