What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

After all this .... So NO cricket with Pakistan.... hahaha....

Cool, not like those talks accomplish much anyway. Glad we saved some fuel, environment comes first!

Didn't I tell you all that Modi is an intelligent leader, he just took his first decision regarding Pakistan and see how happy both Indians & Pakistanis are? :-)

Hmmm, i dont know what to say about this --- stubbornness and amateur atitude demonstrated by modi or perhaps the emotions have taken over???
Cutting off the peace dialogue with Pakistan is not going to do anything good to India, nor will it hurt Pakistan -
We do not have anything at stake in India shall the peace process fail-- unlike US and Europe....
So lets see in the coming days, what India has to offer---
What is this, India calls for talks and they go and meet separatists? Who is amateur here?

Actually,, it is for Pakistan to decide what kind of relationship it wants.. There is nothing India will offer you unless there is something Pakistan can bring to the table.. Seeing as it is there isn't much Pakistan can offerIndia. It's not we who keep giving moral and diplomatic support to Kashmiris and neither are we who keep passing worthless resolutions in our assembly..

So yeah, Modi has sent the right message... If your serious then show some seriousness and not this silly behaviour.

You are wrong. India cannot avoid Pakistan. It has nothing to do with who's stronger and who's weaker, the power factor like i said does not exist between India and Pakistan because both can wipe other out in a matter of minutes. In India there is also another popular quote referred to Pakistan that you can chose friends but not neighbours. SO no matter how strong India becomes it will still engage Pakistan at some level.

I am not wrong. the cancellation of the dialogue by india is a proof. as i said before MAD has considerably reduced the like hood of a war. india is here clearly buying time here, so that power differential between india and pak becomes so large that pak has to compromise on its position. in future, india will certainly engage with pak but only on india's term, but until that time expect india not to have any serious dialogue with pak.

2744 people liked this on facebook??? wtf, Indian posters on pdf getting in some serious dough to @WebMaster.

EDIT: 2760 now.

Stupid move.

Not that the talks would make a difference but Having talks would have strengthened Nawaz at home.He has invested political capital in bettering relations with India, something that PA would not take lightly.

He is already embattled at home with the Army and Imran Khan gunning to push him on both sides.

Nawaz is a pipsqueak in front of their army, it is clearly a waste of time talking to him. Why do you think that there are repeated incursions and cease fire violations? The army is trying to derail the talks and the MFN dialogue. Why do we have to entertain Nawaz when we know that he accounts for jack in pakistan? and resulting in the deaths of some of our soldiers pakistan's cross border firings.? One IA soldiers life is more important than a 1000 Nawaz's.

I agree with the decision and am surprised by it. Why entertain these jokers?.

Now THAT is ZERO Tolerance. I applaud the Modi govt. stand.

Finally GoI has shown that it means business and that it has a spine to implement the will of the people of India.

Next comes the INDUS WATER TREATY :P ...................... say bye bye to running water pakistan.
----------------------------------------

Then calculate what happends to you guys afterwards...

India will give Pakistan no other choice then to fight India with full force and all weapons in its arsenal. No purpose with Pakistan if India tries to turn it into a dessert.

I am sure Pak army will once for all be serious about ending the illigal occupation of J&K. No Pak politician can after this give arguments against war. By the way if India stops the water flowing into Pakistan world oppinion will turn against India,and Pakistan will get a legitim reason to fight India and world oppinion against India. I am sure all pakistanies will join Pak army in this war. Then there will be no 700.000-900.000 soldiers fighting, but 200 mill Pakistani with all nukes in its arsenal, uranium & plotonium based atomic weapons & hydrogen bomb..

It will surly be the last war between India & Pakistan. Dont under estimate the will on the pakistani side to fight India. Assi pehle larne waste tyar bethe heghe. Ghossa pehle inteha te he.

Last edited:
----------------------------------------

Good, Then India will give Pakistan no other choice then to fight India with full force and all weapons in its arsenal. No purpose with Pakistan if India tries to turn it into a dessert.

I am sure Pak army will be serious about ending the illigal occupation of J&K. No Pak politician can after this give arguments against war. By the way if India stops the water flowing into Pakistan world oppinion will turn against India,and Pakistan will get a legitim reason to fight India and world oppinion against India. I am sure all pakistanies will join Pak army in this war. Then there will be no 700.000-900.000 soliders fighting, but 200 mill Pakistani with all nukes in its arsenal.

It will surly be the last war between India & Pakistan. Dont under estimate the will on the pakistani side to foght India. Assi pehle larne waste tyar bethe heghe. Ghossa pehle inteha te he.
ohhh hold on.. we are not ready yet.. give a few mins....
ok ready now.. ready.. steady.. fight.. :p:

Gentlemen -

Most of Kashmirs are Shias in Sringar 97.3%

In Pakistan Shias are being Butchered daily.......

Will the Kashmiri Shias be protected in Pakistan....

Bhai tu maaf kar chussain marne se. Bonga.

We fought wars for them. Are you really that daft?

Be honest. Jesus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom