What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

I don't think we want to be. Lets just try to be good neighbours, how about that ? :P

We've got no problem with that. But ask you Narendra Modi... Does he wants to be? The way your Indian army has been violating cease fire in Sialkot for the last 2 days, it doesn't look like you wanna be a good neighbour either.

As i said Kashmiris anyday over talks with bhangiis lol

Modi background is dalit, thats why Pak refused to hold talks with Modi gov. Pakistanis only take Indian brahmins seriosuly.
For first time I support Indian move no talks with India can take place on any issue

@PakSpokesperson now
Meetings with Kashmiri leaders, befire Pakistan India talks is a long standing practice to facilitate the resolution of the Kashmir dipute

Except that no one was about to be discussing Kashmir. Yet. This was primarily exploratory talks about whether & how talks can be held & the format to be framed. Nothing to do with Kashmir. A classic case of putting the cart before the horse.

For first time I support Indian move no talks with India can take place on any issue
We Are happy too:victory::victory::victory::victory::yay::yay:Finally End of Biryani diplomacy. Kashmir issue on Back burner again :coffee::coffee:

lolz what a hypocryte nation as a whole.
Half of them will be chest thumping on issues like these and keep humiliating Pakistan with there full strenght claiming it as true stance of india
while on the same time other half will be bashing Pakistan for not cooperating in peace process and India want cordial relations and solve all issues and bla bla bla. If there comes a thread where Pakistan shows tough stance any where
You guys have a single face or what?
First decide your self as a nation either you want friendship with Pakistan or trouble.

I believe some senior indian members will understand what I mean to say. check the threads right now of you want. and for mindless nationalist trolls you can go kill yourself lolz

Ye modi India ka Goerge W bush saabit ho ga likhwa lo.

Modi is going to be Goerge W Bush of India mark my words.

this comment is only for brains ;)

Unfortunately for both of us,talks are the only solution.So i advise Pakistan get's itself in order & get ready to talk,if you ever want to solve the K Problem.

Gentlemen -

Most of Kashmirs are Shias in Sringar 97.3%

In Pakistan Shias are being Butchered daily.......

Will the Kashmiri Shias be protected in Pakistan....

Thanks to indian aided terrorists. But don't worry our army has launched operation against indian terrorists. And we will wipe them off from our land.

Last edited:
Ohh bhai India is not even an issue, you are imagining too many things. The protest against Nawaz is entirely of a different nature. Lets not compare the two.

May be.... It will be clear in coming few days..

Hmmm, i dont know what to say about this --- stubbornness and amateur atitude demonstrated by modi or perhaps the emotions have taken over???
Cutting off the peace dialogue with Pakistan is not going to do anything good to India, nor will it hurt Pakistan -
We do not have anything at stake in India shall the peace process fail-- unlike US and Europe....
So lets see in the coming days, what India has to offer---

Stupid move.

Not that the talks would make a difference but Having talks would have strengthened Nawaz at home.He has invested political capital in bettering relations with India, something that PA would not take lightly.

He is already embattled at home with the Army and Imran Khan gunning to push him on both sides.

Stupid move.

Not that the talks would make a difference but Having talks would have strengthened Nawaz at home.He has invested political capital in bettering relations with India, something that PA would not take lightly.

He is already embattled at home with the Army and Imran Khan gunning to push him on both sides.

GOI had to do something with all the hulla bolo from opposition,
they played it to there advantage,after this news opposition silent,modi bhakts jubilant,win win

Back
Top Bottom