What's new

India TV channels told not to air sexy deodorant ads

The ad is very Western in nature, probably more so. I do thinks ads like these won't fly well with average Indian.

I fail to understand what sex and other 'adult' things have got to do with deodorants? :lol:

I think this ad is the reason. It is frequently shown on TV now. I like it , do not know what wrong and obscene in this! But sexy for sure. :azn:

this one is good but no obscene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good step. If add is just to sell skin and the product takes the back seat then that is no add. i think the products are inferior so that the company has to find a way to hypnotize a section of the audience.

Look at these deodorant adds; what is the need to show ladies being getting hysterical for a man? How is that affect a small children, leave aside us.

Take strong actions to stop these misinformation in the hide of product selling.

Actually these ads hit the final nail in coffin and govt took decision on similar ones..

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this does not go against anyone's religious beliefs or nationalism to invite a ban. I believe this is a simple case of curtailing freedom of speech in a secular democracy. This isn't a map which distorts the geographical boundaries or a book which degrades a national figure. Just a deodorant add. Sensible analysis by all members is welcome. Try to keep the hate and flames on the low.

So Do they show **** Flicks on Cable in Pakistan?

There is some thing called Morals of the Society!

I used all these deodorants .... Nothing happens .... yeah they should be banned they cheated me :D

the ads like "axe" and much more vulgar(asleel) are aired in many other countries too. there were no stone rain or hell fire happened to other countries where these ads are telecast regularly ;)

^ great.. Pakistani ramboo sultan rahi :D

India should not ban anything.. India is land of kamasutra

Back
Top Bottom