What's new

India Turning Into World's Child Death Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You compare under 1 stats for India with under 5 stats for China? You turd.

Read the same fvcking report.

China mortality under 5 - 18
India mortality under 5 -48

You are one liar. Case closed.

Indians will do anything to degrade Pakistan and China

@nick_indian

How can that be true UNICEF has said thatt India's child mortality rate is highest in the world

India's child death rate highest in the world: Report

Firstly the report I gave is latest from World health organization for the year 2012 and the article is about a report from Save the children , an NGO and we don't even know the date of the report. It is also not UNICEF .

Secondly and more importantly the article states that India has the highest number of children under 5 dying each year which is due to our second largest population in the world.

Why don't you check the world health organization report and download the global health indicators . It is latest and from the most credible organization in health matters.

http://www.who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/2012/en/index.html

Education is necessary,but if one family is poor,even if they know how to take proper health decisions,does that make sense?Ironically,India wastes too much money on buying weapons.Of course,China also spends lots of money on milltary.Both India and China should pay more attention to their people.I'm a new comer,forgive about my poor english

Firstly the report I gave is latest from World health organization for the year 2012 and the article is about a report from Save the children , an NGO and we don't even know the date of the report. It is also not UNICEF .

Secondly and more importantly the article states that India has the highest number of children under 5 dying each year which is due to our second largest population in the world.

Why don't you check the world health organization report and download the global health indicators . It is latest and from the most credible organization in health matters.

I read that report link, nick_Indian, and you are comparing India's under 1 mortality rate in 2010 to China's under 5 mortality rate in 1990 to make India look good. You are a liar and sick. Go get lost.

I read that report link, nick_Indian, and you are comparing India's under 1 mortality rate in 2010 to China's under 5 mortality rate in 1990 to make India look good. You are a liar and sick. Go get lost.

I didn't even take the name of China . I was comparing with Pakistan .What are you smoking ? and mind your tongue blind Chini .

I didn't even take the name of China . I was comparing with Pakistan .What are you smoking ? and mind your tongue blind Chini .

Do not bring Pakistan into it or I will be compelled to provide you some stats you will not like.

Do not bring Pakistan into it or I will be compelled to provide you some stats you will not like.

Go ahead , There are more than enough stats we have for Pakistan as well . :lol: . Btw , I would not have brought in Pakistan , if some Pakistani were not trolling on the thread but discussing it with civility .Anyway :tup:

Over 30pc Pak children chronically malnourished
Islamabad—Around 30% of children in Pakistan are chronically malnourished and 2.1 million babies are born in Pakistan with severe intellectual impairment caused by iodine deficiency. According to a report launched by SPARC, the recent statics of World Health Organization (WHO) are higher, indicating 33.3% of children under 5 as being underweight.

An estimated 460,000 under the 5, die each year in Pakistan, one of the biggest rates in South Asia. The under 5 mortality rate stands at 89 deaths per 1,000 live births, showing only a one point reduction from last year. It is estimated that 35% of the diseases that burden children under 5 years are linked with malnutrition.

Talking to media, Child Rights Coordinator, Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (SPARC), Shaista Kiran said the first two years of a child’s life are particularly important as optimal nutrition during this period will lead to reduced morbidity and mortality, reduced risk of chronic diseases and an overall better development.

According to the UN Convention on the Rights of Child (UNCRC), every infant and child has the right to good nutrition. Globally,30% of children under 5 are estimated to be stunted and 18% have low weight for height, mostly as a consequence of poor feeding and repeated infections.

Shaista Kiran said government has aimed at ensuring a 100% availability of iodized salt in the market by 2015. Recent floods in the country also resulted in the loss of food crops which further worsened food security in addition to increased incidences of water borne diseases such as diarrhoea.

For the Holier than thou Pakistani's.
Mortality Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom